19

At the wreck of the destroyed W.R.E.X Base, Tarmac is floating on a piece of debris, before flagging down incoming helicopters. On the shores of New York, Neon Crane swims up to shore, dragging an unconscious and wounded Maria.

Neon Crane: I'm sorry, Maria.....

Neon Crane uses her light speed to transport Maria to the hospital, before shooting a neon beam into the sky, signaling the doctors. Neon Crane quickly light speeds onto the roof of another building, watching as doctors run out and treat Maria.

Doctor # 1: Doctor, we have a wounded here! She's got a low heart rate!

Neon Crane turns, before suddenly falling to her knees, crying to herself at the loss of Shane. However, her sadness suddenly turns into anger, before her eyes turn neon pink.

Neon Crane: Kala.....you're going to pay for this!

On the beach, Power Surge crawls to shore and recovers, noticing the mask of Neon Crane laying in the sand, before he walks over to pick it up.

Power Surge:....oh, god....(talks in earpiece) Trisha! Neon Crane! Listen to me! If you're listening, do not go after Kala! This wasn't her fault! Trisha! Damn it!

On another building, Kala is talking on the phone with one of the W.R.E.X Soldiers.

W.R.E.X Soldier: What makes you think an Enhuman freak like you was going to leave this city alive?

Kala: we had a deal!

W.R.E.X Soldier: Wrong! You had a deal with General Tarmac, who's probably dead, but the people who are here are enlisted in hunting you Enhuman scum down, not help them bug out after screwing over their own people.

Kala: I did what you asked! You keep your end of the bargain!

W.R.E.X Soldier: My bargain? My bargain? I've already lost eight of my good friends to you Enhuman freaks! I made a promise to their families that I would hunt down and kill every one of you monsters. That's my end of the bargain.

Kala: When Tarmac finds out you went back on our deal-

W.R.E.X Soldier: Mr. Tarmac made a deal with you, because you were easy...and you're trash, but that's all going to change....it's time for the tyranny of Enhumanity to-(grunts)

Kala: Hello?! Hello?!

On a rooftop, Neon Crane is interrogating the W.R.E.X Soldier, causing is trapped to the floor in neon beams.

Neon Crane: I'm going to ask you this once so think of your answer clearly....I know Kala Donavan made a deal with Tarmac....(produces neon blade) Where is she?

Power Surge is running through the beach, until he notices a neon silhouette racing across buildings, forcing him to bolt speed. Kala is waiting at the airport, before she hears the noise of a beam. Kala energizes her hands with neon energy. After a few tense moments of looking around, Neon Crane light speeds at Kala and punches her down, before approaching her.

Neon Crane: You bitch....he killed my father!

Kala: I didn't know...I swear to God...

Neon Crane: Bullshit!

Neon Crane grabs Kala and presses against the wall.

Neon Crane: You set us up!

Kala: He said he wasn't going to hurt you...he just wanted to talk... all!

Neon Crane: And like an idiot, you believed him?!

Kala: He's a crazy man, willing to hurt anybody...human or Enhuman...to make sure he gets his war.