7

In the S room, The Owl is on the computer while in the Grid, Trisha is dressed in a training suit.

Trisha: This thing is very tight, but...at least it's breathable.

The Owl: (through the intercom) Okay, Trisha. Today, we're going to test out your stealth, starting with level 1.

Trisha: How many levels are there?

The Owl: Seven: The first one; stealth. The second one; physical combat. The third one; senses and strategy. The fourth; levitation, which everyone has passed on the first try. The fifth; negotiation. The sixth; combat with holographic purifiers and the final level....well, I'll leave that a surprise for you.

Trisha: Hey, how come you didn't go with the other Supers on their mission?

The Owl: John asked me to stay behind and help you train, before joining them, giving my ability to fly, I'll join them quickly. Trust me; you're in safe hands.

The Owl presses a button that sets the stage up for Trisha, the New York bank, with thugs members with guns and hostages.

The Owl: I'm giving you a simple task. Human robber with guns and hostages.

Trisha: They're not Enhuman?

The Owl: Level 7 is when you will face Enhuman holographs. Remember, Trisha. Nothing in there is real, but the bullets can hit you. Not fatally, more like pellets. The hostage could be killed if you're spotted. Also, use the room to your advantage, the statues on the ceiling.

The simulation begins as Trisha sneaks around the five criminals.

Trisha: Okay. Let's see. Eight criminals, four armed, two hostage....well, I'm a artist with super powers....this probably could be easy....like that Batman game my cousin, Jerry played....huh....I never understood video games, but it was always fun watching him rage.

Trisha uses her light speed to transport herself to the gargoyle, before trapping a henchmen to the wall with her neon powers. One of the henchmen notices that one of their men is missing.

Thug # 1: Where the hell is Hooper?

Thug # 2: I don't know....maybe; he went to go take a leak.

Another Thug is knocked to the floor by Trisha's neon beam as Thug # 1 and 2 aim their guns around.

Thug # 1: What was that?

Thug # 2: I'm not sure.....somethin got Willie!

Trisha jumps to a gargoyle, before she hand powers up with neon energy and she shoots a neon out of her energy down in front of Thug # 2, who shoots at the neon spark.

Thug # 2: Hey, Mack, I think I got him!

Thug # 1 arrives.

Thug # 1: You got what?! Sparks!

Suddenly, Trisha uses his light speed, before jumping at Thug # 2. Thug # 1 shoots at the neon streaks following Trisha. A moment later, Thug # 2 is unconscious. Thug # 1 panics and jumps down to the hostage, before grabbing the hostage and aiming the gun at his head.

Thug # 1: Hero! You hear me?! You touch me and I'll put a bullet in this humans head.

Trisha: Damn it! Doc, one of them has a hostage. What do I do?

The Owl: You must not endanger the hostage. Use your stealth to maneuver around the criminal and take him down. Patience and persistence is the key.

Trisha: Okay (deep breath)

Trisha gathers up all her neon powers and shoots herself in the air, before letting herself drop right onto the Thug # 1. The hostage stands back and Trisha knocks out the Thug # 1 with one punch, before she walks toward the hostage only to notice he is very still.