9

In the base of the W.R.E.X Base, Tarmac enters Paxton's office.

Tarmac: Anything on the neon Enhuman?

Paxton: Nothing yet, sir.....but we'll catch her...you know; we could just always interrogate her family....

Tarmac: Her sister and father are deputies.....they wouldn't even know where the hell she was even if they knew with their tracking criminals down.....anyways, the girl won't matter....as long as we still have our one valuable asset detained.

Paxton: With all due respect, sir, how long will that be?

Tarmac: Don't worry, Lieutenant.....no one knows where we're keeping him.

In the garden, Arianna is using her powers to grow flowers as Eva looks on and nods.

Eva: You know that's cheating at gardening.

Arianna: How in the bloody hell is using your powers cheating? I could just have it rain, you know?

Eva: What? And miss the chance to wear this nice hat and sip lemonade? I'll pass.

The women laugh as Trisha approaches the woman.

Trisha: Hey, guys.

Arianna: Hey, Trisha!

Trisha: Wow! This is your garden?! This is amazing!

Arianna: Thanks! Eva mostly helps out!

Trisha: since your power and codename is similar to Mother Nature herself, did you-

Arianna: Plant these myself. Sure did, love. You garden back home?

Trisha: Um....my sister does....but I help her sometimes.

Arianna: Your mom garden most of the time?

Trisha: Actually....my mom is....

Arianna: Oh....oh, honey, I'm sorry....I-I didn't mean to-

Trisha: It's fine.....my Dad told me she was a gardener...

Eva: Well, tell you what; maybe someday, anytime you'd like to get away from the young ones, you're welcome to come by and give me and Arianna a hand....

Trisha: Sure!

Trisha begins to help Arianna and Eva in the garden while inside the mansion on the Omega level, John is looking at Trisha socializing as James is using his fidgeting with his armor, which is laid down on the table.

James: Why are you watching the girl, James?

John: What?

James: You and the doc have been watching and studying the girl 24/7.

John: The kid's making a lot of new friends and she's already passed levels one, two and three. Now, she's just got to do level four..

James: All that's left is four? Man! She just got here. Kid's brave......took us months to pass just three levels.

John: (scoffs) Don't remind me.....we were just kids back then.

James: Dad, I've known you since we were thirteen stealing from candy stores. You were nervous; didn't know what you were getting yourself into.....

John: Neither did you.....years later, you're working with one of the richest guys in New York City....

James: Which so happens to be my Dad?

John: I'm going to head down to the Grid. Could you please tell Trisha to meet us in the Grid?

Trisha enters the Grid with John waiting for her.