6

In Owego, Maria and Shane are interrogating the students of Trisha's high school on her disappearance.

Brad: Look, I swear after these soldiers burst in and grabbed Trisha, there was this explosion! Some kind of explosion of energy! Neon energy.....I don't know what happened to Trisha...but if she's alive...I hope she's okay.

Shane: Okay, thank you, Brad.

After the interrogation, Shane and Maria talk.

Maria: Well...

Shane: Nothing...what about you?

Maria: All the other kids say the same damn thing.....what the hell gave W.R.E.X the idea to interrupt a field trip at New York's most richest business center.

Shane: I don't know...but your sisters' scaring the shit out of everyone.

Suddenly, a cop calls out.

Bailey: Commissioner! You're going to want to hear this!

Shane and Maria walk into the room where Christie is being held.

Christie: Uh...

Shane: Christie, relax...you're not in trouble...Officer Bailey told us you may know about what happened to Trisha...

Christie: Uh...yeah...it all happened so fast, but.....I think she was kidnapped...

Maria: Kidnapped? By who? The W.R.E.X Soldiers?

Christie: No...uh...it was after that explosion....I think I saw her get carried off by this guy in red armor similar....like a samurai and a woman with pink hair...afterwards, I thought I saw a guy in a spandex suit chase after them....I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense, but...it all just happened so fast.

Maria and Shane share a look of concern.

Maria: Thank you, Christie.

Christie: I hope you find Trisha...please....

Maria: Don't worry. We will.

Shane and Maria then hold a meeting with the other Owego officers.

Shane: Everyone listen up! As you all know, at 09:34 this morning, there was an incident at Parker Industries.....my youngest daughter, Trisha....is missing....and the suspects are from what one of the kids described them....a red samurai and a pink haired woman..

Howard: Uh...Commissioner? It sounds like you're describing Enhumans...

Cole: Yeah and now disrespect, sir, but a red ninja in New York?

Shane: Well, that's how the kids described them...I want lookouts twenty-four seven and missing posters of my daughter on every goddamn street corner. We don't rest until we found the son of a bitch who kidnapped my daughter....

In the Parker Tower, John is checking surveillance in his office as James walks in.

James: Just check V.O.X and the Chronicle. Nothing on the W.R.E.X forces tracing this back to us.

John: Good....and the Purifiers?

James: Still nothing on them....Dad, about the girl.

John: What about her?

James: Not to question your judgement or your decision, but her powers....neon...we've never had an Enhuman with the powers of neon before. Plus, her father and sister are policemen.

John: Her father and sister are all the way in another small town.

James: but they're gonna be looking for her....do you think it's wise to keep her here?