11

In Owego, midnight, Shane is searching the computer for his missing daughter, before Maria walks downstairs.

Maria: Daddy? Daddy?

Shane: Huh?

Maria: It's two in the morning....what are you doing?

Shane: Nothing....just seeing if I can find anymore leads into finding your sister....do you think we were rough on her?

Maria: Huh?

Shane: Your sister.....She's an Enhuman now.

Maria: Dad, no she's not...she's just suffering from an affliction.....it'll wear off...

Shane: Yeah, but....what if it doesn't?

Maria: Dad....Trisha is not an Enhuman....she's not one of those freaks.

Shane: Your sister is not a freak....and if she is an Enhuman, do you think she's an evil one? What if us not helping her with her "affliction" drove her away?

Maria: Dad (sighs)

Short pause.

Maria: I'm going to go back to bed....don't stay up to long. The boys are expecting you on time tomorrow.

Maria walks back upstairs as Shane continues searching up on leads. The next morning at the Parker Tower, John is holding a press conference, discussing the U.S.S Raven. James and Eva are present at the meeting.

John: As you know, a group of Enhuman terrorists attacked the U.S.S Raven, which was transporting a precious classified cargo to my building.....

News Reporter # 1: Mr. Parker, it's said by the other crewmen that another group of Enhumans were involved.....some say that they were saved.

John: I wouldn't happen to know anything about that. Whether or not, that there were two Enhuman groups involved is a mystery. Next question.

News Reporter # 2: Mr. Parker, were you aware the Enhuman criminal, Dr. Genesis, was being transported over to the ship?

A short pause.

John: Dr. Genesis is a mad man.......with that saying, if I had known about him being held prisoner on the most guarded military aircraft, it would've been the right decision....Thank you. No further questions, please.

John steps down from the stage as he walks up to James and Eva.

James: Snobby reporters. You all right?

John: Yeah, they almost caught me in the act there......Eva, anything?

Eva: Charles still trying his best....even with the Chronicle, Tombs is still a very hard man to track down.

James: So what do you think we should do?

John: We keep the team focused and stay on our toes. Get Trisha prepared.

James: Think the girl's ready?

John: We'll figure that out soon.

Eva: Do you really think any Enhumans are that bold to join him?

John: Those who hate humanity will....

In the lair of the Purifiers, Genesis enters the Purifier base with Scarlett and Axel following. Fellow Purifiers, including, Earthquake, Sharp-spike, Snake-Bite, and the brute, Mammoth approach and bow to him.

Earthquake: Lord Genesis....

Snake-Bite: Lord Genesis...

Sharp-Spike: Lord Genesis...