18

In Boston, many anti-Enhuman protesters are seen wrecking and protesting with many fires in the streets as the Eagle is flying over the burning city.

The Owl: Ah, crap....

Dragonfly: Damn...where's the gargoyles from the Hunchback of Notre Dame when you need em?

Charles: What?

Dragonfly: You know; in the lyrics of the songs, "A guy like you" one of the gargoyles says "Paris is glowing this evening. True it's because it's on fire"....they should be saying a song about Boston....you know? Anyone? No? Okay then...

The Eagle lands as Sun Sorceress, and Mother Nature exit with Quantum, Dragonfly and the Owl flying down.

Dragonfly: My god.....V.O.X?

V.O.X: By my calculations, many civilians that are Enhumans have been dragged out of their own homes and beaten.

Mother Nature: Jeez! Things are really gettin out of control down there! Innocent Enhumans are being attacked while innocent humans getting hurt in the crossfire!

Sun Sorceress: Then we have to save them!

Suddenly, Catalyst Drones swoop down in front of the team as one of drones' speaks.

Catalyst Drone # 1: Enhuman DNA Identified. Cease all Enhuman activity and-

Suddenly, Dragonfly blasts the speaking Drones' head off.

Dragonfly: I'm sorry. Does anyone want to clean up this mess?

The Supers engage the Catalysts Drones in a fight while on the Meteor of Babylon, Genesis approaches the view of Earth.

Genesis: Beautiful view of Earth, isn't it?

Genesis turns to Scarlett, Red Dragon, Dominic, Mammoth and Snake Bite

Genesis: The bible once said that in Genesis; Chapter 1....God created the heavens and the Earth....the light...the void...etcetera...etcetera...humanity will bow to us...

Genesis energizes his hands with red energy. Meanwhile at the W.R.E.X Base, a W.R.E.X Soldier is shocked unconscious by Power Surge while another is knocked out with a punch by Neon Crane. Kala regroups with the two, before the three scope out the area and think of a plan.

Kala: I don't know, Trisha....

Neon Crane: What? We have a plan.

Kala: I mean bringing bolt boy here with us. He could compromise this whole damn thing.

Power Surge: Uh....because I've saved humans before...unlike you.

Kala: Just saying; would be easier if it were just the two of us, Trisha. Bolt Boy here could be a problem.

Power Surge: It's Power Surge, lady....

Neon Crane: So what are we thinking?

Power Surge: Scanning the area, our best bet is the dock on the north side. It's less exposed and draws less attention, gives us the element of surprise. I'm thinking while I figure out a way to cut their power, you two can use your neon powers to draw out front. I'll commandeer a vehicle for our escape goat and go in during the distraction...and by vehicle; I mean boat.

Kala: Why don't I commandeer the boat?

Power Surge: (laughs) Because I'm the one who's the hero here....meaning I'm going to borrow someone's boat for the greater good....you "try to borrow" a boat or a car and I'm going to shock you with a thousand bolts so good that you'll piss yourself ten times over.

Kala and Power Surge have a standoff.

Neon Crane: (clears throat) So....we'll see you inside?

Power Surge: yeah...see you inside....Trisha.....Inmate.