Chapter 9:Bonds Form

Narrator POV:

Cyrus slept through the night, not even getting close to being woken up. Even though he slept all night, he felt exhausted when he woke up. Cyrus was groggy after the past two days, but he felt better. He worried though that Jonah knew he was gay. But even if he did, Jonah said it was fine. He didn't know if he was going to tell Buffy about the situation since Buffy would've been obviously mad at Jonah.

Jonah woke up feeling extremely horrible about what occurred over the weekend. He wanted to apologize to Cyrus more, but he believed that would just bring Cyrus more pain. Plus he had to deal with Andi again since it was a school day. He still like Andi, but he still believes that she could be a little much at times.

Everyone arrives at Jefferson like they normally would, Jonah being the last one to arrive. Buffy and Cyrus were listening to Andi talk about Jonah. Andi blushed the second she realised Jonah walked in. He ignored the fact that Andi was talking about him and immediately went to Buffy. Andi and Cyrus were both confused since Buffy has always thought Jonah wasn't a good person. Jonah also never seemed to want to talk to Buffy.

Buffy and Jonah:

"Buffy I need your help.", Jonah says to Buffy in a panic.

"What do you need me for exactly?"

"I-I hurt Cyrus I think. I made a joke that I shouldn't have made and I think he's mad at me!!"

"What did you do to hurt my Cyrus. You better be able to fix this!"

"That's why I am here with you. I said that if we slept in the same bed at the sleepover he invited me to that it would be "gay". I didn't mean it in a way to hurt him, but it did. What do I do??"

"Oh my god, Jonah why would you say that? He doesn't like it when anyone is put down or when a group is used in a bad way. Just talk to him and explain yourself.", Buffy said while trying to hold back her anger at Jonah

"I already did all of that!"

"Soend more time with him I guess. Shoe him you care and that you aren't a giant jerk!", Buffy said while slightly raising her voice. "We should get back to them before Andi gets jealous."

GHC and Jonah:

"Hey guys.", Jonah says.

"Hey Jonah. I missed you this weekend!!", Andi says as she drools over Jonah.

"What did you two just talk about?", Cyrus whispers to Buffy.

"We talked about what he said at the sleepover."

"Oh no. Are you mad? Please dont yell at him. Plea-", Cyrus says as he gets cut off by Buffy.

"It's fine. He feels bad Cyrus."

"I know"

"I hate the teacher I have in dimples.. ENGLISH. I meant english.", Andi says to Jonah.

"Good one Andi. Be back in a second.", Jonah says to Andi as he approaches Cyrus. "Hey, I was wondering if you would like to hang out after school tomorrow?"

"Sure. Sounds like a dat-plan. Sounds like a plan", Cyrus says as he begins to blush.

"Okay good. I will text you about it later.", Jonah says as he heads back over to Andi.

"So u was thinking tomorrow we could go see a movie?", Andi says to Jonah as he walks back to her.

"Sorry. I already planned something with Cyrus."

Narrator POV:

As Jonah says that the bell rings. All of them head to their classes. Jonah is happy that hes starting to make good with Cyrus. Cyrus is happy that he gets more 1 on 1 time with Jonah. Buffy is glad that Jonah is trying to fix the problem with Cyrus. She still doesnt trust Jonah though. That leaves Andi who is mad. Jonah abandoned her this weekend and Tuesday after school. Things aren't as good as they were before. Jealousy is forming.

Okay so this chapter was extremely difficult to write. I didn't know exactly how I was going to write it and go through the situation of school starting. I know where I am going with this story, but getting there is the part that makes it difficult. Sorry that the chapter is bad, but I hope you liked it!!!