Joanna Wheeler

Age: 16
Hair: Blonde
School: Domino High
Hobbies: Duel Monsters, more on the way, secretly likes astronomy
Decks:Lunalight (Mother's old deck), Satellarknight/Constellar, Agents (Father's old deck), Gem-Knights (Gift from Aunt)

Duel Spirits: Agent of Mystery-Earth, Agent of Destruction-Saturn, Agent of Creation-Venus, Agent of Rage-Mars, Agent of Wisdom-Mercury, Agent of Miracles-Jupiter, Master Hyperion, Hanewata, Splendid Venus, Belial- Marquis of Darkness, Honest,

Lunalight Blue Cat, Crimson Fox, Purple Butterfly, Kaleido Chick, Emerald Bird, Yellow Marten, Black Sheep, White Rabbit, Cat Dancer, Panther Dancer, Leo Dancer, Sabre Dancer, White Swan Dancer (OC card);

Guardian Angel Joan, Red-Eyes Black Dragon,

 Gem-Knights Lapis, Lazuli, Emerald, Obsidian, Amber, Lady Lapis Lazuli, Sapphire, Iolite, Crystal, Garnet, Sardonyx, Alexandrite, Tourmaline, Master Diamond, Lady Brilliant Diamond

And all the Satellarknights/Constellar monsters are duel spirits too

Family: Serenity (Sister), Mother (Desceased), Father (Desceased), Paternal Uncle (Alive), Maternal Aunt Aoi (Alive)

(I decided to have an uncle be the source of Joanna's suffering and such. Her father is actually a good hearted man. Joanna's dad was her uncle's brother and they were both in love with her mom, but she picked Joanna's dad. Her uncle hates her because she looks more like her late father, Serenity doesn't get hated that much since she looks like their mother. Their maternal aunt Aoi has been able to get the girls in her custody ever since their parents' death in a train accident. Before their deaths, Joanna was given their decks as a gift and one time when she visited Greece with her father, she found a special deck in an abandoned temple. The Satellarknight/Constellar Deck.)

Now let me start with a little prologue.....

A young blond haired girl was walking around, giggling to herself in the grassy plains of Greece around sundown when she heard something.

~this way~

"Huh?" She looked around and went towards the sound of the voice as it grew stronger. 

Then she found herself at the ruins of an old temple.

~Come. Come.~

"In there?" She asked.

The words repeated themselves and she went in. By the that time, she found a center of the place with an old layout of the zodiac symbols. Above her, the roof was long gone, but she could see the glimmering stars.

At the center of the room, there was a pillar with stairs. 

And on top of it was a stack of cards

"A deck?" She asked no one in particular.

When she touched them, she felt a warmth in her hands. 

Then she realized she wondered away from her father!

----------------------------

"Joanna! Where were you?" Her dad asked more worried than mad.

"Sorry papa. But I heard a voice calling me. It led me to a temple and I found this." She told him as she showed him the deck.

He looked over the cards and was confused then mystified.

These cards...he recalled something in his research about the power of the Celestials and that it was put in a temple because no one could control their power. But if Joanna found it and not be overwhelmed by it...

"Joanna. You don't know it now, but these cards have a power like no other. They contain the power of the Celestials."

"Celestials?"

"Yes. The stars above us are not just stars. They make up the forms of the Celestials. They also look over us from those stars, protecting their charges."

"Really?" Joanna asked amazed.

"Yes. If you ever feel alone, lost, or afraid, just remember if you take good care of those cards, the Celestials will always be there to guide and protect you." he told his daughter.

"Yes, papa!" Joanna smiled.

----------------------------------------------------

There's the first part of my new story. I've recently been interested in Yugioh, and I was inspired by a few stories to make this.