Woman Trouble part 1, Can't Transform?!

"Wow!" Yugi yelled. "You got some Duel Monsters cards!"

Tea, Joanna, and Yugi were all together in the Mutou's Game Shop with looking around when the tri-colored haired boy saw Duel Monsters card packs on display.

"This card game is rapidly gaining in popularity," Mr Mutou stated. "Everywhere you go the cards are sold out."

"Actually I'm also learning Duel Monsters," Tea added as she winked at Yugi.

"Then...even though it's a sale product, as a favor I'll give it to you three as a present," Mr Mutou told them as he held up three packs to them.

"Really?" all three asked in shock.

"Welcome," Mr Mutou greeted as someone walked inside.

The three teens opened their packs of Duel Monster cards with smiles.

"Ah...to bad...I own all of them," Yugi stated as he looked at his cards.

"Hey," spoke Joanna as she looked at her own. "I've never seen this card before."

"This is..." Yugi gasped when the dark brunette girl showed him the card. "Violet Hetake!"

"What?" Tea asked. "Is it rare?"

"It's not just rare," Yugi answered. "This card is one of the three witch sisters." The short teen smiled bit at her. "It's a rare card that you won't see just anywhere."

"It's also the first time that I've seen it," Mr Mutou admitted.

"I'll give it to you then," Joanna stated after a moment of thought as she held the card out to Yugi.

"You're really giving this to me?" asked Yugi in shock.

"Yeah," the tomboy answered. "If the card is that precious, then I'm sure it'd be more useful if Yugi had it."

"Alright!" the tri-colored haired teen cheered as he jumped around. "Wow."

They all watched him with smiles.

'The same kiddish Yugi as always,' thought Tea. 'Where did he go? That other Yugi? I can't believe that guy and Yugi are the same person. But wait, Joanna seemed to know the other Yugi, does that mean she knows?'

"Thank you, Tea," Yugi thanked her with a smile. "I'll cherish it."

"Okay."

Mr Mutou than looked up to see that woman, who had come in wasn't there anymore.

"The customer just now...Oh well."

Joanna looked down at the cards in her hands and smiled at them as they were warrior monster cards with a few magic cards.

"Hey, I think I found two other card that can help you Joanna. Lunalight Silver Knight Endymion and Gem Knight Sisters." Tea said.

"What?! I've just heard of those. Because of it's power, there's only 7 of them each in the world, but you need the right cards to activate their power." Grandpa Mutou said.

"Wow! You must be lucky Joanna!" Yugi said as Tea agreed with him.

...My Line...

"Good Morning," students greeted their friends the next day.

Joanna was just putting her outdoor shoes in her locker when she noticed the others.

"That card is really that rare?" a student asked confused.

"Nice," gashed Miho. "Miho also wants one."

"I bet you don't know the rules," Tea stated.

"I guess I'd also like to try," Tristan added.