They Arrive! The Game Masters!

While at school Yugi is playing Duel Monsters against Miho. "Yugi wins!" Jounouchi states leaning forward to see the board properly.

"No..." Miho exclaims disappointed.

"I don't believe it," Honda says in disbelief.

"I did it! I won!" Yugi cheers proudly.

"No way! I lost?" Miho states confused.

"Way to go, Yugi." Anzu praises.

"You did well, Yugi," I state with a soft smile.

"You sure are cold when it comes to games," Jounouchi states.

Yugi looks up at him confused. "But this is the first time I've won this game..."

Miho gets upset. "Miho...also was playing this card game for the first time."

"Miho-chan..." Yugi trails off sadly as he looks down at the table.

Honda bangs his hands on the desk causing Yugi to fall off his chair to the ground. "Why you, Yugi! You made Miho-chan cry! You're not a man! I, beautification member Honda Hiroto-sama, will clean up your dirtied spirit!"

"Sorry..." Yugi apologizes uncertain.

"Honda!" Joanna glared at him causing him to take a step back in alarm.

Tea kneels next to Yugi causing his to smile. "Wait, Honda-kun! It's not Yugi's fault. This is a game after all."

'Wow, never thought it would be such a big deal if a girl cries loosing.' Gem Knight Lapis said.

'Well, it is Tristan and Miho.' Lazuli sighed.

"Yeah, so cool your head, janitor member." Joanna said.

"Beautification member!" Honda shouts back annoyed.

"At any rate, it's not Yugi's fault. There's no reason for him to apologize." Tea states giving no room for argument.

Miho gets out her chair and rests against Honda's chest. "Honda-kun!"

"Miho-chan..."Honda stammers as he blushes. He snaps out, though he is still blushing, and look at Yugi. "It is Yugi's fault!"

"Sorry..." Yugi trails off sadly.

"I said don't apologize." Tea scolds Yugi tapping the back of his head.

"But..."

Before Yugi could say anything else the speaker in the classroom goes off. "First-year class B Mutou Yugi-kun...First-year class B Mutou Yugi-kun, please come to the infirmary right now."

"Me?" Yugi questions confused. He does get up after putting away his cards and head towards the infirmary with Joanna following him. She had a bad feeling about what is going to happen in that infirmary, so she decided to tag along. "Excuse me," Yugi calls out before sliding the door open. "Ummm..."

"Mutou Yugi-kun, right?" The blue haired lady questions. "Oh, you must be Joanna Wheeler." She said spotting the tomboy.

"Yes." The two agree hesitantly.

"Please enter."

They enter the room and Yugi closes the door behind him. The tomboy for some reason, didn't trust this woman at all and she's only just seen her.

Yugi makes his way over to her and Joanna follows behind him. "Umm...what do you want with me?" Yugi asks confused.

The blue hair women turn her seat around to look at Yugi. Though she does look surprised to see me standing behind him glaring at her. "You're strong aren't you, Yugi-kun."