Woman Trouble part 2, The Kind Nurse

(Up above is another fanmade card of mine)

A few weeks after the Witch Sisters incident, Serenity got ill. Very ill. Joanna was worried for her. Though it took some time for the others to figure out and they insisted on coming to see Joanna's little sister.

"Serenity!" Joanna called out as they walked up.

"Sis, you came again?" his Sister gasped in surprise.

"No...actually," sighed Joanna. "They just wanted to come."

"Hello!" they all greeted her.

"They're all my classmates," Joanna told her. "Yugi blabbed to them."

Yugi let out a laugh.

"Well," he said as she looked over at him. "Keeping it a secret would make you seem too stand-offish."

"Yeah," Tristan agreed. "If you told me the real reason, I would have given you the money to help."

"Money?" Serenity asked as Joanna clapped his hand over to the brunette male's mouth.

"Idiot!"

"Oh?" they heard a voice. "How lively."

They all turned to see Miyuki standing there.

"Hello."

"Hello," Miyuki greeted. "Joanna-chan. Come to the nurse center later. I'll change your gauze. Bye."

"Sure."

"How do you know that nurse?" asked Miho.

This had the others all looking at her with different expressions.

"She's worked at the hospital for quite some time, but I'm also worried for her. There's a doctor here who's more than shady. I've heard that a number of his patients have died under his care." Joanna said. "And what's more, I think he's harassing her. He's been inviting her to his golf events but she always refused. I got a bad feeling about this."

"Joanna!" Miho yelled as she waved. "Introduce Miho to a handsome doctor."

...My Line...

"Joanna-chan!" Yugi called out.

The blonde turned around to see Yugi standing there with her in front of a flower shop.

"Yugi," she said.

"Hey," Yugi spoke. "Do you remember what the old Joanna-chan use to say to me?"

"Huh?"

The young blonde took a few steps back when Yugi took a deep breath.

"You're not being tough!" the young Mutou yelled at the top of his lungs making Joanna laugh.

"Right," Joanna agreed. "That's true, I'm not." He leaned a bit forward. "Alright. I'll do my best break through!"

"Right," the two agreed with him.

"Excuse me!" Joanna called out when she pulled out some money. "I would like to buy this for a friend."

...My Line...

The three teens walked through the halls of the hospital looking for the nurse that Joanna befriended on as said teen was carrying flowers.

"Y-Yugi," the blonde stuttered. "Is my face strained looking?"

"A bit," Yugi answered.

"Sis!" a familiar called out.

This had them all looking over at to see the young brunette rushing over to them.

"Serenity?"

"Miyuki-san...Miyuki-san was forced to quit the hospital!"