Explosions on the First Real Date

A few days after the whole physic fiasco, one could find the gang in school setting together like always.

"Did you see the newspaper this morning?" Yugi asked them.

"What is it, Yugi?" Tea asked as she looked at the boy.

"Could it be those serial bombing incidents?" Tristan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah," Yugi answered with a smile. "That's right." He then looked at the newspaper looking worried. "This is the third time. This time he gave a quiz to guess where the bomb was."

"Quiz?" Tea asked as she walked up. "What kind?"

"They didn't write about the details..." Yugi answered before he looked up. "What a hurtful crime!"

"You really like stuff like this, don't you?" Tristan asked him before she went to his desk.

Joanna looked up from the book she was reading before rolling her eyes and going back to it.

'I wonder if I should ask Joanna if she wants go to that new water park,' he thought as he looked over to the blonde.

"Huh?" Tea asked as she took the paper from Yugi's decks. "Domino Amusement Park's summer pool is open. It also has a water slide?" She then put it down with a sigh. "It looks great."

"Oh, hey, Joanna," Yugi spoke after Tea read the paper about it. "D-do you want to go tomorrow? It's Sunday."

"To an amusement park? You want to go too?" Joanna asked with a smile. "I love amusement parks!" Yugi said.

"Then it's decided," Joanna smiled. "What time does it open?"

Both Yugi and Joanna looked at the paper to see the time for the park to open unaware for Tea and Tristan listening in on them along with Miho.

"Are those two...?" Tristan asked.

"Sounds like Yugi asked Joanna to go on a date." Tea said.

"Joanna-chan and Yugi-kun. Miho thinks it's sweet. Never thought that Joanna-chan would have that side to her. Usually she turns down a date." Miho said.

"That's not right!" Tristan exclaimed.

...My Line...

The next day found the pair walking up to the park unaware of their spies.

"Yugi! Since it's just us two, is this considered a date?" Joanna asked causing Yugi to blush and stutter. Joanna decided to spare him of this. "Don't worry, I won't tease you much."

Joanna giggled before smiling at Yugi.

Yugi turned completely red while giving Joanna a smile of thanks.

"We need to buy entrance tickets," She told him.

"I'll go by them!" Yugi told her before taking off making the two girls looked at each other before giggling as they followed behind him. "Two students please."

"A student and a child, right?" the worker asked him with a smile.

"Who's the child?" Yugi asked confused.

"Boy, elementary school students get the child's price," the woman answered with a bigger smile.

"How rude! Despite my appearance I'm already in high school!"

Joanna let out a sigh before she walked forward with a smile.

"Ma'am, you have it all wrong," she spoke up. "Yugi here is the same age as myself..." Joanna said. "He's just a late bloomer with height."