Woman Trouble part 3, Popularity Contest

"Mother, I don't understand why I have to do this. I've never even met him." A blonde haired girl who looked to barely be 15.

"I understand how you feel about this whole ordeal, but they have given the order to gather all eligible maidens into Egypt. After the attempt on the new Pharaoh, they feel they need an heir quickly. Sometimes fate is decided for us. But if you were to be chosen, it would be for a good purpose." A beautiful woman in royal attire said putting a hand on her daughter's shoulder as they were sailing to Egypt and further away from their homeland.

The princess would miss it so much.
--------------------------
After the ship landed in Egypt, the blonde was taken to the palace. She knew her mother understood she didn't want to marry the new Pharaoh,  so, she figured to keep her head down so she wouldn't be noticed.

Then she noticed some flowers she's never seen outside the Pharaoh's throne room. She was drawn to them and went for a closer look.

A ways away from her, the Pharaoh himself was just sitting in his throne with a mix of boredom and irritation looking at these Princesses, knowing that they are just here to get some more power for themselves.

Then he spotted someone near the lotus pond, and she was the only one not directing her attention to him. Plus her clothing was unusual. While the other princesses were showing off their bodies, she was the most modest, barely any skin was shown.

He decided to take a closer look at her as he rose from his throne surprising his court.

"Pharaoh?" One of his priests asked as he went by all the other princesses to their shock.

"Excuse me." A deep voice rumbled.

The young Greek princess turned to see a young man behind her, definitely royalty or of importance.

"Oh, I'm sorry, pleasure to meet you, sire." She stood and bowed without looking at him.

"You may look at me face to face." He said. She did and her marble skin and golden hair made her look unearthly, almost divine along with her warm sunset eyes. She was probably an inch taller than him, but he can overlook that.

"Why were you out here?" He asked.

"I just noticed these flowers in the pond. We don't have these back home, their beautiful." She said directing her gaze toward the pond.

This caused the man before her to smile. "Yes, the lotus flower is exclusive to Egypt. What is your name?" He asked as a priest walked up to him.

"********."

"Pharaoh?"

"Tell the others I needn't see no more. ******* will be my queen." He said as the young princess stood in shock.

She was talking with the Pharaoh?
And he chose her?!

--------------------------

That was when Joanna woke up. This was the fifth dream in a row. She was talking with someone that looked like Yami but she knew that it was just a dream. Right?
------------------------

A week after another of Kaiba Seto's Third Game Master tried to beat Yugi and the whole thing with the Dragon Block, one could find the three girls of the group in front of their shoe lockers.

"Popular as always," Tea told Miho, who pulled out some love letters. 

"You can have it then," Miho told her as she handed them out.

"W-w-wait a moment," Tea said in surprise.

"Well, it's annoying," Miho stated.

"Hey, you," a female called out making the three girls to look over. "I'm jealous you get that much." When she opened her own locker, gifts and letters fall out of it. "Oh, my." Tea and Miho stared in surprise at this. "I get sick of dealing with this every day."