The Teacher's Ugly Face

It was another Sunday, and Joanna was just finishing up her chores when she spotted a moving truck coming near her house. If she recalled someone bought the house next to hers and it looked like they were finally moving in.

A car came up next to the moving truck and a nice looking lady came out.

(This is her)

"Hi there! You new to the neighborhood?"

"Yes, looks like we'll be neighbors. I'm Susuki Anazaki."

"Pleasure Ms. Anazaki." Joanna said as they shook hands. 

-----------------------------------
The next day, Joanna was walking over to school and she saw the witch as she called her, Chouno-sensei.

"Chouno-sensei is beautiful again today," Miho said as the three of the four girls walked to school together.

In front of them was shoulder length red haired woman wearing a green business suite for females.

"Whether the Sensei is pretty or not has nothing to do with us," Tea told her with a smile.

"Hey, you!" the heard a woman's voice call making them stop and stare. "What is that?"

"It's a mascot," the young girl that she was talking to answered.

"It's against school rules," Chouno-sensei told her before reaching out and taking the mascot. "Hand it over." She just stood there smiling at her. "Be careful next time."

"Plus she's strict with the rules," Tea added after the woman walked away.

"But, that's what Senseis have to do, right?" Miho asked.

"Chouno-sensei is trying to make them even more strict," answered Tea. "There's a rumor that she has been making a lot of proposals."

"Some of them are even ridiculous. I heard she even had 12 students expelled for stupid reasons." Joanna put her two cents in. "The worst is that she's trying to prohibit anyone from bringing games, even Duel Monsters."

"Your kidding!" yelled Miho.

"I wish," Tea told her.

"That's why I can't stand that woman," Joanna growled.

Tea just patted her on the shoulder.
---------------------
Later that day, Joanna heard of some ridiculous things and figured it was Chouno-sensei again, because she found Tea crying.

She also felt Yami taking control of Yugi again and turned to him.

"Give that witch hell, Yami."

Yami smirked as he walked.

The two then decided to wait for Chouno-sensei by the adviser room after school knowing that she'll be by. They didn't have to wait long for her to show and she did, she was surprised to see them.