The Lucky Champion

"Did you see the prize from last night's game show?" A female student asked as they all stood in class just before school.

"That champion sure is amazing," Yugi stated with a smile.

"If he keeps winning, his prize will just keep getting bigger," Tea added.

"The first week is 10,000 yen," A male student told them. "The second week is 20,000 yen. If he wins the tenth week, that'll be 100,000 yen!"

"That's amazing!" Miho gashed. "I wonder how much that champion's won?"

"That's no good, Miho-chan," Tristan told her as he walked up. "You mustn't dirty yourself by falling for this guy. Because it's best for humans to live steadily, bit by bit. Getting money so quickly, he'll be driven out of society. And finally, all that's left is to end your life at the guillotine."

"Hey, guys," the tomboy girl greeted them as she walked in the door.

The group turned towards with smiles as well.

"Good morning Joanna," they all greeted.

Joanna went to her set next to Yugi when the classroom door at the front opened up and in walked the teacher making the students move to their seats.

"Order," was the call as the students stood up. "Respect."

The students all bowed to the teacher.

"Good morning," the teacher greeted with a bow of his own before they all sat back down. "Today I will introduce a new friend to all of you."

"A transfer student?" a lot of the students asked.

"He's Fuwa Ryuichi-kun," the teacher told them after writing the name on the board.

"Please 'ta meet ya," Fuwa greeted with a smirk.

"It's him," Joanna whispered to Yugi making the spiky haired teen to look at him. "The Game de Get show champion."

"That's right," Yugi agreed also in a whisper.

"The defending champion!"

"Yup, that's right," Fuwa agreed with them. "Just to get it out of the way, I don't give out signatures. And to the ladies, I know I'm handsome, but...Please don't think you can be my girlfriend. I have no interest in kids."

Joanna just rolled her eyes thinking of someone else who was worth her time and attention. He sounded more arrogant than he was on the TV.

"Ryuichi-kun is so cool," Miho quietly cheered.

Tristan had heard her and was now glaring at Fuwa.

"So, Fuwa-kun's desk will be..." the teacher started.

"There!" Fuwa said as he threw his bag onto a desk that is next to Yugi's and it landed up right.

"Hey," the teacher said. "I will decide you seat."

"Sensei," Fuwa said as he turned around. "It's game time."

"Wh-what?" the teacher asked confused.

Joanna almost growled at the way Fuwa was trying to act.

"Rule is simple," Fuwa told him as he held up a coin. "I will flip a coin while you decide heads or tails." Joanna clinched her fists under the table in anger. "If you win, Sensei, I will sit where you want. And ya can have this coin, Sensei." Fuwa flipped the coin up and caught before slapping it down on the back of his hand. "Now."

"Heads," the teacher said.

Fuwa removed his hand from where it covered the coin and revealed that it was tails.