The Fang of the Prophet

Yugi was back in his room one night. And rather than sleeping, he had a bit of a dilemma.

Recently, he couldn't get why he was thinking about Joanna more. Ever since he completed the puzzle and hung around her more than Tea. Even when he thinks about Tea, his mind quickly drifts to Joanna.

"Arrgh! I don't know why my mind does that! I thought I liked Tea. She's nice, sweet, she's my childhood friend, but she doesn't show a lot of interest in me or my interests. Joanna. I only knew her as a classmate until I completed the puzzle. She's strong in her own right, she also has a gentle side to her, and she likes Duel Monsters too. Plus, she was always with me whenever I have those moments of memory loss." Yugi sighed.

"I'm so confused..."

----------------------------------------------

"Get Back!"

"Get back!"

Joanna looked up at the noise before rolling her eyes at the girls that were acting like guard dogs and bodyguards for some fake idiot Prophet.

"Kokurano-sama is passing by." a girl with green hair told everyone. "Open the way!"

The other students did just that and the group of girls walked in a line like their were part of an army protecting a King or some one of high important.

"What is this?" Tristan asked.

"You don't know?" Tea asked surprised.

"It's the recently-famous boy with supernatural powers," Miho added.

"Boy with supernatural powers?" the two boys asked in surprise.

"Yeah," Tea answered the boys. "He can see into the future. And he's pretty accurate, they say."

"You know how the girls are gone during lunch?" Miho asked them. "They all go to him so he can tell their fortunes."

"He was also right about a recent fire at a student's home from class A," Tea added. "He became famous because of that." Joanna caught the guy glancing over at them. "Well, I don't believe in stuff like that though."

"The day that kid can see into the future is the day I give up Duel Monsters," Kaiya stated as she gave an unlady like snort.

Yugi snickered as Tea smirked over at her as the tomboy agreed with her on the guy.

"Yeah," Honda agreed. "Don't let a shady motivation like that trick you! It's absurd! As a Beautification Member I can't over look it!" Honda then wrapped his arm around Yugi's neck. "Yugi, let's go!"

"I can't breath!" Yugi gasped out.

"Wait!" Joanna called making Tristan drop Yugi. "That's not your job as a Beautification Member. In the end you just want your fortune told too! Like your compatibility with Miho."

"What are you saying, woman?" asked Honda as he moved to walk past her while pulling Yugi along.

"W-wait!"

The three girls all watched as the three boys walked away from them.

"Man," sighed Tea. "Miho, you're not going?"

"Miho isn't interested," Miho answered her with a smile. "Miho's future is to obviously marry a prince with a big inheritance."

"Someone like you can probable do that," sighed Tea before she looked at the blonde. "What about you, Joanna?"

"No chance in hell," was the immediate answer. "I'll make my own future, thank you very much."

"Oh," Tea breathed in surprise. "What kind of future are you hoping to make?"