Divination

*Bella's Point Of View*

I walk to Divination class with Ron following behind me. Fred and George are behind him with their tough faces on. It's a new day, and this is now the fifth day of Ron and Fred and George being my unofficially official protectors. When walking me to class, Fred and George usually leave me with Ron once we get close, giving Ron the chance to walk with me alone for the last minute as they watch from nearby to make sure Draco doesn't try anything. I don't know why they do it, but it's sweet. Although we don't have every single class together, the three of them have stayed with me and even risked being late to their own classes just to make sure Draco doesn't try anything with me. It's working so far. Draco hasn't said a word to me.

It's sort of odd having Ron walk me to class with his arm around me protectively. It feels like the sort of action a boyfriend would do for me. (By that I mean a perfectly sane boyfriend... not the kind of boyfriend Draco was!) Ron even takes things a step farther than the twins in making sure I'm safe by occasionally leaving his own class (and risking getting in trouble) just to run in and check on me. I can't deny that it's quite comforting to know Ron is looking after me. I definitely feel a lot safer.

"So... right on time to class. Have fun," Ron says softly as he turns to go. 

"Wait, Ron," I say quickly.

"Yes?" Ron says, turning back to face me.

"I just wanted to thank you," I say shyly. "For doing this for me. You don't have to, you know, but I'm really grateful that you do. It means a lot to me."

"No problem," Ron says, smiling. "I'd do anything for you, Bella." He steps closer and closes the space between us as he pulls me against him and wraps his arms around me.

"You're the best," I murmur, leaning my head against his chest. His arms are strong and secure around me. "But I think you'd better go. I don't want you to be late."

"Okay," Ron says, finally stepping away. "I'll see you after class, then." He walks away, and I watch him go. As soon as he's gone, I take my seat by Harry and wait for class to begin.

"Hey, Bella," Harry says when I sit down beside him. He's smiling more than I've ever seen him smile before.

"Hi, Harry," I say, smiling. "It looks like something's got you in a good mood. Care to share what's on your mind?"

"Well, I don't know if Hermione told you already," Harry says slowly with a grin. "I'm sure she'd rather be the first to let you know. I bet she'll probably tell you when we meet at lunch-"

"What happened?" I say eagerly. "Just tell me now. I don't want to have to wait until lunch to find out."

"Okay. Well, I... I kissed Hermione," Harry says with a grin. "And she kissed me back."

"Really?" I gasp, a smile forming on my face. "Congratulations, mate!"

"It was amazing," Harry says with a dreamy sigh. "The best thing ever."

"Was she a better kisser than Cho?" I ask.

(Cho is Harry's ex.)

"Much better," Harry says, nodding. 

"Ah, Harry, you don't even understand how thrilled I am for the both of you!" I say with a grin. "That's great news! I've always known you and Hermione belong together."

"Now the only thing left to do is hook up you and Ron," Harry says with a sly smile.

"Me and Ron?" I say with a chuckle. "As if! Ron would never fancy me. And besides, we're just friends. Just really good friends."

"Rubbish! You and Ron would make the perfect couple," Harry tells me. 

"You think so?" I laugh. 

"Yes," Harry says seriously, nodding. "Definitely!"

"Huh," I say with a little chuckle. "Why don't we ask the crystal ball, then, about what's to become of me and Ron?" I'm only joking, but I peer into the crystal ball before me.

For a moment, I swear I see something, but maybe it was just my imagination.