A Midnight Visit

*Ron's Point Of View*

I'm shocked, to say the least, when I find Bella sitting on the edge of my bed in the middle of the night. Having just returned from a midnight walk around Hogwarts and using Harry's invisibility cloak to stay hidden, this is definitely not what I expected to see upon returning in the middle of the night. Bella's wand is the only light in the room, and she touches her finger to her lips to shush me. I stand frozen where I am, unsure of what to do next. I haven't seen Bella since she ran away from me in Hogsmeade, and she's been avoiding me ever since. But now she's here. Really here. A huge grin splits my face.

"Harry helped me sneak in," Bella explains as I move over to get next to her on the bed. "I wanted to tell you about the plan that Hermione came up with to keep Draco away."

"We have a lot to talk about, Bella," I say slowly, taking her hand in mine and running my thumb over her knuckle.

"We do," Bella agrees, looking down at our intertwined hands. I feel a surge of pride when she doesn't pull away. "Would you like to go first?"

"You can start," I say, reclining back on the bed. Bella settles down beside me, and I feel my heart speed up. She feels so warm next to me. I can feel the heat radiating off her body, and I shiver a little in excitement at her closeness. 

"We're going to get Pansy to give Draco Amortentia," Bella informs me as she turns her head to look out of the window beside my bed. "It will make Draco obsessed with Pansy, and then he won't be obsessed with me anymore."

"That's a brilliant plan," I tell her, and she smiles a little but doesn't say anything else. The only sound is our soft breathing and someone snoring loudly from down the hall.

"The moonlight coming in here is really beautiful," she says finally, turning away from the window and locking her eyes on me again. 

"You're beautiful," I reply simply. She smiles and glances away again, biting her lip as if she wants to say something but is scared to. I cup her chin in my hands and turn her back to me again. We're so close that I can feel her breath on my lips and I can see her pupils dilate. "Hey. What's going on? Talk to me."

"I'm sorry I ran from you," Bella whispers. Her voice is so quiet now that I can barely hear her. 

"Yeah, what was that about?" I chuckle softly, trailing my fingers up and down her arms gently. Her skin is almost burning hot, and I notice a hitch in her breath when I touch her. She's driving me crazy, and she doesn't even know it. 

"Ron," she murmurs. I swear I see her eyes drift to my lips for a moment, and I gulp hard in anticipation. She whispers again, "Ron."

"Yeah? That's my name. Say it again," I say. My voice is deeper and raspier than usual, and the sound seems to take her aback for a moment. My whole body is humming with electricity as her eyes lock onto mine. My heart is pounding so hard that I can hear it and feel it beating in every inch of my body. There's so much tension between us, but not the bad kind. I almost feel like I could self-combust at any moment or just evaporate into thin air or something. 

"It's you, Ron. You're the one I want," Bella whispers against my lips. Her lips brush mine gently for a second, like the wings of a butterfly. The moment is so sweet it almost aches. 

And that's all it takes. The next thing I know, I'm on top of her, and my hands are on her hips and her arms are around my shoulders and we're kissing with everything we've got. My hands are roaming on their own accord. She reaches up and runs her fingers along my jawline, and I respond with even more enthusiasm. Finally, we surface for air, both of our chests heaving as we pant for air. There's a brief moment where we both simply lie there, breathing hard. Then, we lock eyes again.

"Whoa," Bella pants. Her voice is so breathy now that it gives me goosebumps. "Wow."

"God, I've wanted you for so long," I rasp as I press a kiss to each of her fingers. My voice sounds so husky right now, but I have to admit that I like how it sounds. "I've loved you for so long." I move to trace my finger along her cheek and finally let it settle on the edge of her lip. "Promise me you won't run away from me again?"

"I promise," Bella breathes, shuddering underneath me as I gently run my hand around her neck. "Ron." Her voice is higher and a little louder, almost like she's asking a question. 

"Yes," I say as I kiss her again, trailing my finger along her collarbone. "Yes." I bite down on her lip, and her lips part in a soft gasp. Our mouths merge together, and it is the best feeling in the world. When we finally pull apart, I see pure desire in her eyes, and I think with pleasure about how this is how I've looked at her for my whole life. I lean in and whisper in her ear, "Oh, there's still so much more for me to do to you." 

"Please," Bella whines as I move to kiss down her neck without stopping. My hands are roaming down again, and I can feel the heat radiating off her skin against mine growing hotter and hotter. "Don't stop." I swear I can even feel the butterflies fluttering in her stomach. "Please."

"What was that? Couldn't hear you," I tease against her skin. "Louder."

"Please," Bella whimpers. "Keep doing that." 

"Louder," I demand as I kiss her, and she obliges. "Ooh, too loud now. Shh. Guess I'll have to silence you myself by leaving you speechless."

"You already do," Bella murmurs, which makes me smile so hard that my cheeks hurt. 

"Hold still," I rumble in her ear, and she obeys with a soft groan. "Good girl." I kiss her again and again.

"Ron," Bella whispers again as she rakes her fingers through my hair. "It's always going to be you. Always."

"I love you, Bella," I tell her seriously. 

"Always, Ron?" she asks, and I feel her body shake a little underneath me.

"Always," I moan and I kiss her again. "Forever."