Chapter 15

May 1, 2019

10:49pm

"Why...are you so good to me?"

The surrounding seemed to have become deadly quiet. Xingfu was eagerly waiting for the other person to respond but Wang Cheng remained silent as if he had lost his ability to speak.

Wang Cheng instead asked "Do you trust me?"

Xingfu hesitated a bit before nodding his head.

This action caused Wang Cheng amusement as he chuckled lightly. "What if I tell you that I did it because I have ulterior motives. Do you still trust me?"

"But...you're not a bad person..."

"You could tell?"

"Enn...somehow...."

Hearing this, Wang Cheng's gaze softened. In his eyes, Xingfu was pure as white lily, unsullied by any obscure things. But this is why he was easily deceived by others.

"Do you not like it when I'm good to you?"

Baffled by the question, Xingfu cried out. "It's not like that!"

Due to his timid personality, he did know how to express himself and voice out his concern. But why did he feel like Wang Cheng was trying to dodge his question?

And who was Wang Cheng? How could he not what Xingfu was troubling with?

He ruffled Xingfu's head until it became a bird nest causing the other person to scowl.

"Silly child. I'm good to you because you are so stupid and adorable."

The silly and adorable child, "..."

"Wang Cheng"

Xingfu was a bit startled. "Wang Cheng?"

"Enn. That's my real name."

"It's not Nie He Cheng?"

"That's right."

Flabbergasted, Xingfu asked, "Why are you telling me this?"

"No reason. And stop worry about unnecessary things or your hair will turn white." He said while caressing Xingfu's soft cheek.

"It's getting dark. Let's go find a place to eat. I heard there is a famous place around here."

At the end, Xingfu was not able to open Wang Cheng's mouth. But if Wang Cheng didn't want to talk about this matter he also wouldn't pursue it any further. He should cherish the time he had left. After all, where could he find a person who was willing to take him out to see the world and feed him without asking for anything in return?

When his thought was clear, his face also became brighter and lively.

But now another thought came up. The name Wang Cheng sounded rather familiar. Where had he heard this before?

The two walked around town for quite sometimes before they found a decent hot spring inn. The old manager at the front desk quickly left his post and approached both of them. Seeing two well-dressed young men, his eyes squinted in joy.

These two must be some rich young masters from the capital. Realizing this, the old manager spared no effort and started boasting about his inn.

Xingfu suddenly felt a sense of déjà vu. He involuntarily shuddered when reminded of that time but he immediately calmed down when he remembered that Wang Cheng was also here.

As they arrive at their room, Wang Cheng pushed the door open and entered. Xingfu was still in a daze. He stood at the same place for a long time until he heard Wang Cheng's voice. "You are not coming?"

"We are staying in the same room?" He asked as he entered the room and look around curiously.

"Mnn. Since this is the peak season, this place is fully packed. There is only one room left."

"Ohh" Xingfu felt like he had missed something. When did the manager said that this place was full?

"Do you want to soak in the hot spring?"

Xingfu's drifting thought was pulled back. He immediately agreed when hearing hot spring. Then both of them headed to the hot spring which was located right behind the inn.

Since Wang Cheng paid extra money, they were able to get a private location without other people disturbing them.

Without wasting any time, Xing started peeling off his clothes one by one. Due to his excitement he seemed to forget that there was another person following him.

And this other person almost fell over. Before he regained his composure, Xingfu had already jumped into hot spring and urged him to come over.

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up!!"

The hot spring is a such great place. Xingfu could feel all his tense muscles loosen. He felt like he was going to melt into a bucket of water.

Wang Cheng had already undressed and position himself quite faraway. So Xingfu scooted, unaware of the dangerous aura Wang Cheng emitted.

The water was quite deep at the spot that Wang Cheng seated, so the water covered Xingfu's entire body. Only his head could be seen. Wang Cheng secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

Meanwhile, Xingfu was eying Wang Cheng's body with extreme jealousy that could not be concealed. Look at that arm muscle and broad shoulders. Not to mention that glistening eight packs that laid so neatly on his abdomen. They were both men but how could their bodies be so different.

However, upon a closer inspection, he felt his heart tightened. Wang Cheng's back was densely crisscrossed with hideous scars. It seemed to be old injuries from the past.

A/N:

There's gonna be a lot of mistakes because I'm too lazy to edit. (~_~  '' )