Chapter 18

5/ May / 2019

2:16pm

Wang Cheng resisted the urge to push this person down and earnestly replied, "As a matter of fact, we will still be living together as usual. If we aren't lover, sooner or later we will have to part way and walk our path. But I don't want us to be apart."

Wang Cheng paused a bit and carefully observed Xingfu's expression. Seeing that Xingfu was attentively listening he continued, "However if we become lover, I will accompany you and spend the rest of my life with you. If we are tired of the life in the capital, we can roam around the world with just the two of us."

Xingfu softly murmured, "Together... for a life time...." Those words directly poked the softest and deepest part of his heart that long for warmth and solace.

Wang Cheng's feeling was sincere. "I will only accompany you. You will be the only one in my life."

He clasped Xingfu's hand and whispered, "Jie Xingfu, are you willing?"

Xingfu thought for a moment before looking at Wang Cheng with his glossy different colored eyes. The promise gave him a peace of mind.

His chest felt rather stuffy because there was a lump in his throat. He couldn't help nestled his head on Wang Cheng's chest. It's been a long time since he had felt such warmth spreading in his heart.

Wang Cheng tighten his grip on the person in his arms. He lightly stroked Xingfu's back to sooth him while patiently waiting for Xingfu to calm down.

Xingfu lightly tapped Wang Cheng's chest asking him to let go. Xingfu shook his head and mustered up his courage. He tightly grabbed Wang Cheng's hands and replied, "I like you too."

He liked Wang Cheng. He liked the countless warmth that this person brought to him. The future was unpredictable. Everything that happened right now might be on the spur of the moment, but he believed Wang Cheng. He didn't want them to be apart.

Wang Cheng held Xingfu's face in his hand and stared into his eyes. He had never seen such beautiful eyes, the deep brown color and that ocean blue eyes were piercing through his heart.  "Say it again."

"I like you." This time Xingfu was certain of his heart.

Wang Cheng pulled Xingfu into his bosom and buried his head deep in the crook of Xingfu's neck. Inhaling a deep breath, he said, "Silly child, if you want to change your mind later I won't tolerate it."

While saying this, his eyes were flashing with dangerous glints but it quickly dissipated. 

"Enn" The sound vibrated out of Xingfu's throat contain a tinge of shyness.

Wang Cheng's gaze slightly darkened. He narrowed his eyes and gave Xingfu a profound look. "Do you know what becoming lovers mean?"

Thinking about this question, Xingfu really did not know how lovers should be treated. His knowledge in this area was quite limited since he was yet to accumulate any experience.

Aiiyaa even if he wanted to have a lover where could he find one on the desolated mountain beside plants and animals?

Xingfu seriously shook his head. "Please teach me."

"Ohhh" Wang Cheng's lips curved up into a wide grin. The fish has eaten the bait.

Without any warning, Wang Cheng leaned down and kiss Xingfu's trembling lips. The tender colour, the soft texture, the sweetness.... all of this was driving him insane.

Xingfu's eyes were wide opened and he was completely paralyzed. His heart was pounding so hard in his chest and his mind had already gone blank.

Since this might be Xingfu's first time, Wang Cheng gave him a gentle and delicate kiss. He nimbly sucked on those soft lips. His kiss contained a trace of adoration. Xingfu subconsciously opened his mouth, allowing Wang Cheng's tongue to pried inside caressing the soft cavity.

Although Wang Cheng was being very gentle, this kind of stimulation was too much for the little novice. Xingfu's head was still muddled so he could only follow Wang Cheng's lead. Their tongues intertwined creating an obscene and lewd sound in the quiet room.

After a while, Xingfu was running out of breath so he tapped on Wang Cheng's chest. Wang Cheng reluctantly let go of the other person. Xingfu's breathing was rough. His face was red as he gasping for breath.

Wang Cheng's heart was beating like a drum. The taste of kissing this person was better than imagined that he almost lost control of himself and ravaged him on the spot.

"This is what lovers do." Wang Cheng said with delight as his appetite had been satisfied.

Xingfu knew he had been fooled so his face turned into an ugly scowl.

Wang Cheng pulled Xingfu into his embrace and appeased him, "You have to get used to this kind thing ahh."

The person in his arm was silent with no movement. Wang Cheng was starting to sweat.

Although Xingfu was timid and have a mild temperament, when he really got angry he would keep silent and give you cold shoulder for a whole day. He was extremely hard to coax.

And how did he know? Well Wang Cheng did experience it a few times...

Wang Cheng was afraid Xingfu would ignore him so he said, "Next time I won't do this without your consent."

Too late
Xingfu humped.

Wang Cheng added, " Then how about you hit me?"

A moment later the sound of beating and laughter was heard throughout the entire corridor. 

A/N:
First kiss UwU
It's pretty short but i exerted a lot of brain cells while writing that kissing scene.
(^_^;)