Chapter 23

24, May, 2020

2:50pm

[Unedited]

The sky was already getting dark when Xingfu woke up. He dazedly rubbed his eyes in a confuse manner looking for Wang Cheng but he was nowhere to be seen. Only Jing Yi was here tied to the big oak tree not giving its master a glance. Xingfu got up and patted the dust and the fallen leafs of his cloth planning to search for Wang Cheng only to see a familiar figure came from a distant.

Xingfu asked "Where have you been?"

"I'm just going around for a walk." Wang Cheng smile slightly and answered then he reached out to straightened Xingfu disheveled hair. Xingfu had not been with Wang Cheng for long but strangely enough he could feel that was something wrong with the way Wang Cheng smile. It was not the usual gentle smile or the cheeky smile but it seemed like a rather forced smile.

"What's wrong? You seem upset." Xingfu asked while trying to sound casual but he could not suppressed his worried tone.

Hearing that, the smile on Wang Cheng face cracked a bit and he fell silent. Wang Cheng took a deep sigh. He had known that Xingfu had not lived an easy life that's why he proposed to come here in order to inquire about Xingfu background. This afternoon, as Xingfu was sleeping, Wang Cheng went around to find a few villagers and ask some questions. At first, they was fairly friendly but as soon as the child with colored eyes was mentioned they immediately became vary and hostile. From their reactions, Wang Cheng could already guess how Xingfu was treated before.

Seeing Xingfu uneasiness he tactfully changed the topic. "Because you sleep for too long."

Wang Cheng circling his arms around Xingfu's waist and pulled the young lad into his embrace. He quickly planted a light kiss on Xingfu's forehead. This kiss was fleeting and abrupt but Xingfu could feel the heat rising from that spot to his entire face dying it with a thin red color.

Staring at Xingfu's reaction with satisfaction, Wang Cheng did not let the younger person go. He put his head on Xingfu' shoulder and whisper in a flirting tone "The price for my lullaby."

Xingfu felt as if he had been deceived by the big bad wolf. He gave Wang Cheng a wrongful glare and struggling out of his bosom. Seeing this, Wang Cheng tighten his arms even more. Xingfu flailed around like a dying fish but his strength was obviously no match to Wang Cheng so after a while he tiredly lay on the big and sturdy chest.

Wang Cheng heartily laughed, he lightly patted Xingfu back to smoothen his breath. Then he asked Xingfu in a sullen voice. "You don't like it when I kiss you?"

Xingfu shook his head. "It's not that I don't like it. I-It's just..." When they kissed, Xingfu felt like his chest going explode. His face also felt hot. His mind went blank and all he could feel is the soft and wonderful sensation on his lips. Such a shameful and embarrassing thing, how could he admit it?

"Later, you should tell me beforehand so I can prepare myself."

Wang looked at Xingfu whose face had turned as red as boiled shrimp and his heart felt like it had been poked lightly.

"Then I want to be more intimate. I know you are not ready but I will wait." He had to take everything slow. Otherwise what will he do if Xingfu ran away?

"More intimate?" His face got even redder.

"En. Like what married couple do." Wang Cheng replied in a serious tone.

Xingfu took a deep breath and look at the face of the big wolf called Wang Cheng. He may be not very smart but at least he roughly know about sexual intercourse between men and women but between two men he really had no idea.

"En. I will tell you when I'm ready." He replied in a small voice.

Wang Cheng was ecstatic. As long as Xingfu didn't hate it, he could wait. They had just gotten together for a short while, there was more opportunity in the future.

Xingfu did not want to continue this embarrassing topic so he urged Wang Cheng to hurry as he wanted to reach his home before the sun went down. Since his house was on the mountain, it would be dangerous for them to trek along the mountain path at night. As they resumed their journey, they finally arrived at the fork road. One is to the village and the other is to the mountain.

Wang Cheng also took heed of Xingfu's uneasiness. He took hold of Xingfu hand, which had already gone cold, and give him a reassuring smile. "Which way should we go? Right or left?"

Feeling the warm sensation on his hand, Xingfu smiled slightly. He was no longer afraid. "We have to go left. The right one is the road to the village."

"Let's hurry. The sky is getting dark." Wang Cheng walked in the front. One hand holding Xingfu's hand while the other one dragging Jing Yi along.

Author's note:

Hello friends! 

It's been so long since my last update. My life was so hectic during those period and i was debated with myself whether or not i should drop this. At the end, i'm really not willing to :(

So i came back. Thank you for reading and following this story!