My new lover/heartbreaker (pt.2)

I called over my friend Cynthia since she lived 2 houses down. She came over and we laughed and talked for a bit. Then I saw Maverick was live. Delilah and Chloe came over (don't ask how they got there so quick). We watched his live and he requested me to join me. I started to freak out.

Mavericks POV~

I was at home and I was bored. Cash was being annoying, as always. So I decided to go live. There's this one girl who always joins my lives, always likes my posts and is always spamming the comments. What was her name? Y/n? Yea that was it! I saw that she joined my live so I asked her to join she did and when she did she looked like she was so happy and her friends were as well.

Me:Hi y/n! I've noticed you for a while now! Your such an active fan!

Y/n:Omg I-i don't know how to react, I love you so much!!!

Me:I love you too!

I decided to end my live shortly after she left and I followed her. She was so cute and she's 17, wow lucky me. Cash looked over my shoulder and smirked.

Cash:ooOoO whose that?

Me:A fan

Cash:You like her don't you and she's 17 she's perfect

Me:Oh shut up no I don't like like her

Cash:Yes you dooo!!!

I rolled my eyes and glared at him

Cash:MAVERICKS GOT A CRUSH!!!

Me:SHUT UP CASH!!

He ran away laughing and I could feel my face get warm, omg I do like her don't I? Damn it..

Y/N's POV~

I was so happy while on his live, I wanted to cry but I didn't. I then later saw that he followed me. My friends got ready to leave since I knew my mom would be home soon.

Cynthia:Y/n your blushing!! A LOT

Y/n:No I'm not shut up

Chloe:YOU GOT A HUGE CRUSH ON MAVERICK BAKER

They all ran out of my house before I could yell at them. I went to get ready for bed. Once I was changed my mom came home and looked at me. We talked for a few minutes. Then I went to go upstairs but she stopped me.

Mom:Y/n I need to talk to you about something exciting

Y/n:What is it?

Mom:Your-

Word count:396