Ferris Wheel~ Cash

"Are we there yetttt?"

You questioned as you looked at your boyfriend

"Nope, almost"

You sighed but nodded and switched the radio station, hoping to find something worth listening to. Your f/s came on and you immediately started to sing and dance.

A few moments later, Cash had stopped driving and was opening your car door, helping you out.

You gasped as you saw the sight in front of you. A carnival! But what caught your eyes was the huge ferris wheel in the middle.

"Oh my gosh!!"

"Are you excited?"

"Am I?!"

You wrapped your arms around him, hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek before tugging him along. He smiled and followed after you.

Once you had gotten your wrist bands, you walked around, looking at what to do.

"Cash! Baby!"

"Hmm?"

"Can we go on that ride?"

You asked as you pointed to a ride, you would sit in it, and it would shoot up and down.

(Like this^)

(Like this^)

He nodded and pointed to a different ride you both would go on next. You agreed and before you knew it, you were strapped in with Cash next to you. He grabbed your hand, as the ride started up.

You both screamed along with everyone on the ride as it shot up at a fast pace. After a few minutes of it going up and down and even stopping at one point mid-air, you were laughing. Making Cash laugh with you.

After, he led you to the ride he wanted to go on. You both went on many rides before taking a break to eat.

You walked around many food trucks before deciding to spilt a funnel cake and nachos. (You can change if you'd like).

"Hey Y/n, you uh, got something there"

"What?"

You questioned as a smile grew on your boyfriends face. He said nothing but instead leaned in, attaching his lips to yours in a sweet kiss. He pulled away a moment later, smiling at you as he laced his fingers with yours.

"Smooth Cash, smooth"

You giggled and took a sip of the drink you had.

"Hey Cash?"

He hummed in response

"Can we get ice cream?"

He happily nodded and was quick to stand up and go to the ice cream, getting ice cream for the two of you.

As you sat and enjoyed the sweet treat, suddenly an idea overtook your mind. You were quick to put your ice cream on his nose, making him gasp as he wiped it with his finger.

"Not cool Y/n"

"I thought it was cool"

He laughed and pushed his ice cream on your face, making you gasp and giggle as you attacked him with kisses, ice cream now covering both of your faces.

People that walked by probably thought you two were crazy, but many thought it was cute. You even heard one couple say 'Ah to be young and in love'

As the sun started to set, many things lit up, to stand out better. Cash led you to the ferris wheel, both of you waiting in line.

As you were shown to a cart, you were quick to be seated before the ride moved slowly. You found it a bit weird that Cash had spoken to the ride operator but didn't question it. He seated himself next to you, wrapping an arm around your waist as the door was closed and slowly began to move.

As you reached the top, the ride had come to a stop, making you turn to Cash right away.

"Don't worry, the ride isn't broken"

He smiled and looked around at everything, you did the same. You were in awe at how everything looked, it was beautiful.

"Woah"

You whispered, you turned back to Cash to find him already looking at you. Without waiting a second longer, he pressed his lips to yours in a sweet kiss. Making you kiss back before you smiled into it.

"I love you Cash"

You spoke as the Ferris wheel started to move again.

"I love you more Y/n"

Word Count: 688