My New Lover/Heartbreaker pt.4

Thoughts will be shown like this
H/c-Hair color
E/c-Eye color

Y/N's POV~
We've been in Oklahoma for a couple days now. We have our rooms set and the whole house in order. It's great that I'm living down here with my best friends. I was downstairs scrolling through Instagram. Delilah and Cynthia were talking in the kitchen and Chloe was in the bathroom doing her hair. I walked up to my room to change. I changed into some shorts and a black shirt with a rose on it. I tied my h/c up into a bun and walked downstairs. We all breakfast and decided to go walk around town.

Chloe:Ready to go guys? Maybe we can meet the neighbors to?

Delilah:Yea but let's go around town first

We left the house and started to walk into town. Omg, that looks like Maverick and Cash Baker! There's no way.... Cynthia stopped when these 2 boys came up to us. Oh my gosh, it's them!

Cash's POV~
Me and Maverick were walking around town, just to get outside for a bit. When we saw this group of 4 girls. One of them looked like the girl that Maverick liked. She liked him too, she's a huge fangirl.

Me:Maverick, look isn't that the girl you started to like, y/n?

Maverick:Where?

I pointed to the group and he nodded a little. We walked over to them and their eyes all light up.

Me:Hi! You probably know I'm Cash and this is Maverick, are you y/n and her friends?

Y/n:Yea I'm y/n and these are my friends, Chloe, Cynthia, and Delilah, we just moved into town.

Cash:Awesome! Well, you guys wanna hang for a bit?

Delilah:We would love too, I'm sure y/n and Maverick will get along great.

Y/n looked at her friend and mumbled something before smiling, and blushing. I looked at Maverick who was blushing too. It's a match made in heaven. We walked around and took some pictures.

Maverick's POV~
She's actually here. She's so beautiful. Her h/c and her e/c, the way they shine in the sun. She's everything. We were hanging with her and her friends since they just moved into town. I couldn't help but look at her and blush a little. After a fun day and many photos for social media. We headed home.

Me-You guys live here? No way

Chloe-Yea, what about you guys?

Cash pointed to the house on the other side, there was a gap in between the houses so we were basically next door. They said goodbye and left. Once we got inside Cash yelled "MAVERICK'S GIRLFRIEND LIVES NEXT DOOR!!!"

Me-Shut up Cash

Cash-Just ask her out, you both like each other, or become friends first and go from there

I sighed and walked into my room. Flopping on my bed. I looked out my window and noticed that mine lined up with one of the girls. The other girl was by her window in a hoodie and shorts, is that our merch? I chuckled before looking again. My window lines up with y/n's window, this is way too cheesy, this seems like a freaking Taylor Swift music video or something.

Y/n-MAVERICK?

She pretty much yelled outside. I waved and smiled a bit. She pulled out her phone and texted me. I looked at my screen with read "One new text from: Y/n💞🙈"

~Over text~ (The names will be what y/n has Maverick as in her phone and what he has her as in his phone)

Y/n💞🙈-Doesn't the windows lined up seem kinda cheesy but also cute?

Mav❤🙊-I was thinking the same thing! Hey, you wanna meet at the beach tonight or tomorrow?

Y/n💞🙈-Does tonight work? If so I would love too🙂

Mav❤🙊-That's perfect, I'll meet you there in 5?

Y/n💞🙈-Perfect see ya in 5!

~End of texts~

I was actually about to go see her! I can't wait, maybe we can grow a bit closer tonight? What if I'm the only one with feelings or she isn't ready to date? Guess only time will tell. I ran downstairs with a hoodie and shoes.

Me:CASH I'M LEAVING, BE BACK SOON!!

Cash:WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!

Me:OUT! I'M HANGING WITH Y/N BYE!

I ran outside before he could say anything and walked to the beach

Word Count-755

A/n-Sorry that was kinda boring, I'm working on it 😬