Carnival Games~ Maverick

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 ;)

Maverick opened the door, allowing you to step out. Your eyes immediately widen as you saw all the bright lights and colors. The sound of cheers and laughter filled your ears as your nose was invaded with the wonderful smells of popcorn and cotton candy, maybe even nachos.

"Ready?"

You eagerly nodded and ran towards the gates, not even looking to see if your boyfriend was following. He quickly caught up to you, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Maverick! We have to go and on all these!!"

He grinned and led you over to a booth. He payed for your wrist bands (I know usually it's tickets, but I'm gonna go with this for now).

You immediately put yours on and pulled him along as he struggled to get his on.

"Look! This one first...please?"

"Ok, let's go"

You walked over to a version of the tea cup ride they had, only it wasn't tea cups but instead bears (sometimes they have like different versions based on the company). The worker let you in and then allowed a few more people to find one.

The worker walked around, closing up the small ladder and making sure everyone was ready. They had a small smile on their face as they walked to the controls and pressed the button, starting the ride.

"Start spinning!"

Maverick shouted as he laughed and his hands gripped the circle to spin it faster. You also gripped it, spinning and laughing until you both stopped spinning, figuring you were probably going very fast.

You grabbed Mavericks hand as it spun, a huge smile on your face the whole time. Eventually the ride ended, Maverick's legs wobbled a bit, as did yours, but soon they stopped feeling like jelly.

You continued to go on rides and walk around as the night went on.

"Hey babe?"

He hummed, waiting for your question

"Can we get some food? I'm kinda hungry"

He reached for your hand, and then walked over to one of the many food trucks. You got a pretzel (or whatever you'd like) and he ordered some nachos.

You sat down at one of the tables and both began to eat and drink while talking.

You ended your meals with ice cream.

"Y/n! Let's go and play some of the games"

You nodded and walked over to a booth. Him walking to the one next to you.

"Alrighty welcome! You get three darts, pop two balloons, you can pick anything on this row"

The worker pointed to the row of stuffed animals behind them.

"You pop three and you get a bigger prize"

You nodded, handing them $5 dollars, as they slid you three darts.

You focused on a balloon and threw the dart, a loud POP filled your ears. You aimed again.

POP

"One more Y/n, you got this"

You spoke to yourself as you aimed yet again.

POP

You jumped up and down as you pointed at the one you wanted. The worker handed you the prize, making you give a small thanks and walk over to find Maverick, you found him holding a white medium size monkey, his face lighting up as he saw you.

You handed him the large green parrot you had won

"This is for you"

"And this is for you"

You exchanged the prizes with one another, before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

The two of you played many games, from the test your strength booth all the way to the ring toss.

"Oooo this one!"

Maverick made his way to the basketball one, listening as the rules were explained before he was given a ball. You stood to the side, watching him play the game.

He had made two baskets, missing the last one.

"I wanna try again"

He burned through $15 dollars ($5 for three balls each time)

Finally, he made all three baskets, he pulled you over to him and allowed you to pick out whatever you wanted.

"What do you say, we put these in the car, come get some small snacks, and then head home?"

He nodded and you both went to the car. After, you both walked towards the food area before he stopped, making you stop with him.

He leaned you against one of the ticket booths that was now empty and kissing your lips passionately. You smiled and kissed back with just as much force as he was putting on.

When he pulled back, you ran your fingers through his hair.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

You grabbed his hand, pulling him in the direction of the cotton candy.

While he bought two bags of cotton candy, you bought two things of popcorn.

You both ate the food little by little as you walked to the car before putting it away and climbing in.

"Thank you for this, definitely one of the best dates we've had"

"Agreed, and we will definitely be doing it again"

You gave him a peck on the lips before pulling your seat belt on.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞.

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫(𝐬)?

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟖𝟖𝟒