Fall-Maverick

I was walking to my boyfriend's house to hang out with him for the day. It was fall so leaves fell from the trees and crunched under my feet. I sighed and tugged at the my hoodie sleeves, well not really mine since it's Maverick's but ya know, same thing. There was a chilly breeze, but it wasn't bad, it was nice. I smiled as I saw his house come into view. I walked up to it and knocked on the door. I heard a muffled "Coming!" and giggled to myself. The door swung open and there stood Lani, my best friend and their sister. "Hey Y/N!" "Hi Lani!". I walked inside and she shut the door. "Maverick should be home in a few, he had to run to the store with Cash". I nodded and sat down on the couch, Lani sat down next to me and we talked for a bit, soon the door swung open and Cash came in with some bags, I heard the door close and the lock click. "We're home Lani!" Maverick yelled, I smiled to myself as I heard him, Lani looked at me and said quietly "Just act natural and when he comes in he won't even notice" I nodded to play along. Lani went into the kitchen and came back with a bag of goodies, "They came through for me" She smiled widely and offered some to me. I took a piece of candy and smiled at her. I unwrapped it and popped it into my mouth before turning my attention back to the TV. Maverick walked in as he was talking to Cash about something, "What?! No way dude" "I'm serious!" "Hi serious, I'm Maverick" "Really Mav? Really?" Cash rolled his eyes and kicked his shoes off as he pulled out his phone. "Holy crap! How long have you been him babe?" Maverick asked as he looked at me. I giggled and stood up, "I got here while you and Cash were at the store", Maverick grabbed my hand and lead me to his room. I flopped onto his bed and smiled at him as he sat next to me. "What's the plan today bubba?" He rolled his eyes playfully at the silly nickname and said "Well, I planned some things but I'm not gonna tell you, it will involve being outside" I walked over to his closet and grabbed a bigger hoodie of his before walking out of the room with him. He smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked outside and around town. We went out to dinner and then headed back to his house. I let go of his hand and ran to the backyard of his house, he chased after me laughing the whole time. He caught me and picked me up. "Put me down!" I protested through giggles. He carried me over to the hammock and put me down before climbing in and opening his arms. I climbed in next to him and he rocked it back and forth. He kept his arms around me and sighed. We sat there and watched the leaves blow and the sun set, my head on his shoulder and him planting kisses on my head. "I love you Maverick Baker" I whispered loud enough for him to hear. "I love you more Y/N Y/L/N"

A/N-Just a cute small imagine I came up with! If you would like to request please do so here or on the request chapter!❤️🧸