My new lover/heartbreaker (pt.3)

Y/u/n=Your user name

Mom:Your-

Y/n:I'm what mom? 

Mom:I'm not sure how to say this but, you and your friends are moving to Oklahoma

Y/n:WAIT WHAT?! WHY? OMG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT!

Your mom laughed and explained that your friends put it together for you. So you'll be going with them, you all have one way tickets. She smiled a little, you could tell she was happy for you but also a bit sad. Then you thought, wait, Oklahoma? Maverick and Cash Baker live there, omg they set this up. You were shocked that your mom was okay with this.

Y/n:You sure I can go?

Mom:Yes I'm sure, go live your life

You smiled and hugged your mom. Your friends came over and helped you pack your things since they were already packed.

Y/n:You guys totally set this up

Chloe:I don't know what your talking about...

You all laughed and got sleep since tomorrow you would be up early to board the plane, to  Oklahoma...

~Time skip to the airport~

You and your friends hurried across the airport, not wanting to miss your flight. You were all tired but you were the most excited. You got to your gate two minutes before it opened. Once you started to board, you all put your things up and found your seats. The seats were all in the same row so you very thankful to be near them. You all posted once on the plane about where you were going.

Y/u/n

On our way to Oklahoma! @chloe @delilah @cynthia ❤🙌

You all talked for a while, then you put on your headphones and started listening to your playlist.

~Time skip to getting to house~

You guys arrived at the house and you couldn't have been happier. You all walked inside and found your rooms, the room you picked however, had a window that lined up with the window in the house, two doors down. (Just act like there was a space between the houses). Little did you know that the Baker's were living in the house 2 doors down, and your window matched with Maverick's room. 

Word count:366