The Crush (pt.4)

Y/n/n=Your nick name

Cash's POV~
We all sat down on the couch, Maverick really needed to fix things with y/n and I was gonna make sure things were fixed by tonight.

Me-I'll be right back, I'm gonna go make some snacks, any requests?

Y/n-You already know what to bring me

Maverick shook his head and I walked into the kitchen. I could hear them somewhat talking, about what? I won't know till later. I came back with the snacks and saw y/n smiling a little while Maverick told a stupid joke. Things are looking better already. I tossed the snacks at y/n while she wasn't paying attention. She jumped back before glaring at me. I walked past Maverick and smirked at him.

Me-Stop flirting dude I'm right here,
I whispered while laughing

He rolled his eyes and sat on the ground as did me and y/n. We decided to play truth or dare. Finally, the real fun can start....

Y/N's POV~
We played a couple rounds of truth or dare, things were going great and I felt better. Maverick and me were doing better. I still wished I knew if he liked me but I won't ever find out as far as I know.

Cash-Truth or dare y/n/n?

Y/n-Dare, why not?

Cash smirked and I regretted it right away.

Cash-Okay....go to Maverick's room, find a shirt of his and a hoodie if you want, put them on to where for the rest of the game.

I rolled my eyes and blushed a little. I looked at Maverick as if asking for permission. He nodded slightly and I went to his room. I found a red T-shirt and put it one after taking off the shirt I was wearing. I laughed when I noticed how big it was on me. The sleeves went a little past my hands and it went down past my waist stopping near my thigh. I don't need the hoodie, here goes nothing. I walked out and down stairs and looked at them. Cash smiled widely while Maverick looked down, blushing.

Y/n-Mav? Your phone is ringing

Mav-Oh uh, hold on I gotta take this
He said quietly before walking away.

As soon as he left the room I threw a couch pillow at Cash.

Y/n-CASH!? Why would you make me do that?!?

Cash shrugged, "Don't you like it, be happy gosh"

I laughed before I heard the door open and shut, Maverick left.

Maverick's POV~
I got a phone call from Ashley, one of Lexi's friends. She said Lexi wasn't drunk or anything but that I needed to get over to her house. I felt bad leaving but I had to go see what happened. When I got there I walked inside and saw Lexi. She smiled before turning to talk to someone. about 5 minutes later I found her making out with someone else and taking them upstairs. I should have known this would happen. Cash and Y/n were right.

Me-Lexi! We're over

Lexi-Shit no it's not what it-

Me-I saw you Lexi, they were right, we're done

I stormed out and texted Cash telling him I was going somewhere and wouldn't be home right away.

Y/N's POV~
Me and Cash sat around waiting for Maverick. Cash's phone went off and he told me what had happened and where he was.

Y/n-Im going to go get him, I think he just needs someone to be there for him

Cash-Yea you go, I'll be here if anything

~Near the shore~

I walked and saw Maverick sitting off the little board walk with his feet dangling off the edge. I sat next to him and looked at him

Y/n-I'm sorry
I whispered

He looked up and I could see the tears in his eyes, how could someone cheat on him like that?

Mav-Ya know, I'm upset but my feelings for her weren't really that strong any more, they started fading when I realized something

Y/n-What did you realize?

Mav-That the girl who was made for me and liked me was standing right next to me

Y/n-Cash told you?

Maverick nodded and I blushed. Wait, does he like me? No...but he just said that I was made for him, I've been the girl standing next to him.

Mav-Y/n, do you wanna be my girlfriend? I've realized that you and Cash were always right and that you've been nothing but amazing to me. You were a friend when I needed it, a shoulder for me to cry one, someone I could trust and I care so much about you.

Y/n-Yes Maverick, I'll be your girlfriend, I love you

He smiled and stood up as I did.

Mav-I love you too

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in. My lips met his and I melted into the kiss. I heard a yell from behind me and turned around to see Cash standing there with a sign that said "I KNEW IT! I'M A MATCH MAKER!" I laughed and buried my face in Maverick's chest.

Maverick-Let's go home babe