Bullies and Romace~Part 3

"I changed my mind, let's do this"

Maverick's POV~

I smiled as I heard the words come through the phone

"Awesome, I'll pick you up tomorrow, okay?"

"Ok"

She said quietly, and then we hung up. I know this will work, all Cash does is talk about her anyway. Cash came into my room and gave me a weird look.

"What has you so happy?"

"Don't worry about it"

Cash just rolled his eyes and left. I grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I couldn't wait.

Y/n's POV~

You groaned as your alarm went off for the fifth time, making you sit up to shut it off. You sat in bed for a few seconds before realizing the time.

"Crap, I overslept"

You rushed to your bathroom, tripping over your own feet and falling to the floor with a thud. You quickly got back up and walked into the bathroom, changing and doing your hair immediately.

^Your outfit (can change if you'd like)

^Your hair (again, can change if you'd like)

Your phone dinged, you open the notification to find two texts from Maverick.

Mav

I'm outside lovely
Read 7:22 AM

I'll be there in a few

God girls take forever
Read 7:24 AM

You laughed and slid your phone into your pocket before grabbing anything you'd need. You left the house, smiling as you saw Maverick in his car. You climbed into the passenger seat and put you seat belt on as he pulled away from the curb.

When you arrived at school, he climbed out the car and opened your door for you. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and smiled as you walked into the school building.

You caught Cash glaring at his brother and couldn't help but feel a little better about it all.

---------------------------------------------------------

~About two weeks later~

Cash came up to you after school.

He was angry. But sad. His eyes were glossy and he didn't wear his usual smile.

He had recently broken up with Penny, for reasons no one knew, and he had been distance from his friends ever since then.

"Y/n!"

You kept walking, not sure what he would say. A firm hand on your shoulder stopped you and made you turn around.

"What?"

"C-can we talk"

He asked, quickly throwing in a soft "please"

You nodded, leading him over to a bench just outside the school.

"What is it Cash?"

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Y/n. I know everything I did was stupid but I was just, trying to fit in. I know it's no excuse but I just want you back"

You thought for a few minutes, before speaking again.

"Ok... But, my trust won't come easy, you have to rebuild that"

"I will, I swear you won't regret this!"

~5 Months Later~

"No you can't do that!"

"Yes I can! It's called using my head"

You and Cash had been racing back to his house after school and you being you, decided to shove him onto the grass and run to the door, smiling and cheering in victory.

"Oh don't give me that"

He had his arms crossed, a pout on his face. You gently gave him a peck on the lips, making him smile before you both ran inside and to the kitchen, laughing.

Cash really did try his best, and five months after it all happened, he asked you out, you said yes.

Maverick watched as the two of you sat in the kitchen, talking and looking through notebook. A small smile on his face. He was glad to see his brother finally being smart.

A/N: This took like a year I swear, I'm sorry for wait but this request/idea is finally complete!

Word Count: 635