Surprise!

Maverick's POV~
Me, Tom H, Jaeden L, Chloe (Tom's girlfriend) and some others were heading onto set. We were filming a movie and this was about our 7th week for filming. Chloe worked with the set at times and helped out but she isn't a character in the movie. As we walked up to the building where our set was an interviewer came up to us and asked if we could answer some questions. They went through everyone then it was my turn.

Interviewer:Hello Mr.Baker!

Me:Hi! What questions do you have?

I said smiling, I was always glad to do an interview.

Interviewer:First off, what's it like working with Tom, Jaeden and others on set?

Me:Well it's honestly really fun, it's about our 7th week filming or so and we have had a lot of fun. We all grew closer and became really good friends with one another

~a few minutes later~

Interviewer:Alright, final question from a fan, are you single?

Me:No, I have a girlfriend,  y/n, who is in the army right now. Many people don't know of her since she's away a lot. She's not supposed to come back for 4 months

Interviewer:Do you ever get to talk to her while she's away?

Me:We talk/FaceTime as much as we can within the 10-15 minutes she gets. Mostly when she calls I'm on set so we all talk to her.

The interviewer thanked us all and left, we walked onto set and Tom noticed that I hadn't said a word since the interviewer left. I didn't like being reminded that y/n wasn't with me, or that she wasn't gonna be around for another 4 months, especially since we haven't been able to talk lately.

Tom:Hey it's okay, 4 months go by like that!

Me:Yea I guess

I sighed and gave a half smile. We looked over what we needed to do for the day and got to work. Chloe and Tom had a smirk on their face, something was up. Jaeden, however was just focused on getting SOME work done. I mean, we all were but I was trying to figure out why Tom and Chloe were smirking so I was lost in thought, not really paying attention

Jaeden:Guys focus, we need to at least get 1 and maybe half of a scene shot!

Tom:Sorry *laughs*

Jaeden:It's alright

Jaeden smirked as well before looking back at papers, did he know why they were smirking? What's going on?

We started to go over some lines when Chloe ran off somewhere. I shrugged and looked back at my papers. Chloe came back and gave a look to Tom and Jaeden.

Me:What's with all the weird looks?

Chloe:Oh-um..nothing

Suddenly I heard a familiar giggle from behind. Then, I saw a pair of hands wrap around me from behind. I turned around and saw y/n standing behind me, a big smile across her face.

Me:Y/N?!?!

Y/n:No I'm not Y/n, I'm Casper the friendly ghost

I picked her up and hugged her tight. I couldn't believe she was here, so that's what Tom, Chloe, and Jae were up too. She pulled me into a kiss and then pulled away a few seconds later.

Me:I can't believe your here! I thought you weren't supposed to come back for another 4 months?

Y/n:Well if you don't want me here I can just go back and see you in 4 months...

Me:You wouldn't dare

She laughed and I held her close to me. She hung around with Chloe, while we filmed a bit more. The excitement in her eyes as she watched was everything. God she was so adorable. After filming, she followed me back to my trailer so I could grab my things.

Me:I love you so much

Y/n:Not as much as I love you

Jaeden:If your gonna get all lovely go somewhere else!

Jaeden yelled while laughing. I just rolled my eyes and smiled

Word count:664