When the Party's Over~Cash

Don't you know I'm no good for you?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
But nothin' ever stops you leavin'

You turned the key and listened to the car start. You pulled out of your spot and headed home. Cash, your boyfriend, hadn't answered you all day. You were more then worried, but you weren't sure what to do.

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that

You groaned in frustration as he yet again, didn't answer your call. You knew he was going out to a...what did he say? Friends party? Yea, a friends party. You parked your car and walked up to the door of your house, the one you shared with him, you hoped he'd be home. You pulled your key out and unlocked the door, no one was home.

Don't you know too much already?
I'll only hurt you if you let me
Call me friend but keep me closer (call me back)
And I'll call you when the party's over

You paced your kitchen for about an hour. You called him and texted so many times, why wasn't he answering you? You even called his friend and brother, no one was picking up. You were scared, but not just scared, hurt. Something you didn't feel much, it was strong, like it was crushing you. Where is he? It's to quiet here...

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
And I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
Yeah, I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that

He had been acting weird lately, now that you think about it, he had been going out almost every week. But he still made time for you, made sure you were happy. You didn't want to think he was cheating, but it's the only thing that came to your mind. You texted him again, and again. Nothing. You sat on the couch and sobbed.

But nothing is better sometimes
Once we've both said our goodbyes
Let's just let it go
Let me let you go

You put your head in your hands, signing deeply. What more could you do? You didn't even know the address to look for him. You picked up your phone and dialed his number again.

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that

Your breath hitched as the phone rang. You wanted him to answer, more then anything. Instead, it went to voicemail. You sniffled and wiped a tear.

"Cash.....please, where see you? Please, call me when the party's over"

Not even a minute later, your phone dinged, you hurried to pick it up. Your breath hitched, you couldn't move, your heart stopped and all the air in your lungs built up inside you.

"No"

Word Count- 533