CHAPTER 2: "PLAN"

LISA'S POV...

MALL...

"Where is Jisoo?" I asked Jennie while walking around the mall to look for a dress.

"She's at the mansion." Jennie answered behind me. My brows furrowed.

"Why is she still at the mansion? Get her here, now."

Jennie immediately took out her cellphone and called Jisoo. After several minutes, Jisoo finally arrived. We gathered at a coffee shop I regularly go to make it look casual.

Jennie sat down and put our orders at the table. She distributed the coffee while I was reading Jungkook's text messages. It was only a reminder about the auction.

Ain't he nice?

"You guys know about the auction later, right?" I asked and both of them nodded.

"I have an item in the auction that is being sold. A very important guest, Mr. Jackson Wang will be there." I said.

"Mr. Jackson Wang? The richest drug dealer in China? Why would he attend an auction here in Korea?" Jennie asked.

I smirked, "I have an item on the auction that he badly wants. The painting that Picasso made for Rose Calvert, the last survivor of Titanic. But of course, I will not let him have it. Have the real one."

"Rose Calvert? You mean the real Rose Calvert? I didn't know she existed." Jennie retorted after sipping her cup.

"Jackson Wang will do anything to get that painting. Now, the plan is to get more than 10 billion dollars from Jackson Wang. You will do that job, Jisoo. I can't bid since I'm the seller. You will bid up to 10 billion." I discussed. Jisoo's eyes turned to me in disbelief.

"T-Ten Billion Dollars? Aren't you betting too much just for a painting? What if he doesn't buy it?" Jisoo asked.

"He will buy it. I have more trust on that arrogant money-faced bastard than on this plan. Plus, Jungkook will be there. They're both each other's worst competitors." I answered. Jennie then turned to me while holding her cup.

"If Mr. Jeon is Jackson Wang's nemesis, then Mr. Jeon must be up to something too at the auction." Jennie replied. I rolled my eyes while chuckling.

"Of course he does. I bet he even knows our plan. He likes hitting two birds with one stone. Jungkook will definitely bid on everything, including the painting which is a good thing. Whoever buys the painting in more than 10 Billion, we'll take it. But our main target is Jackson Wang. Jackson Wang's other allies are a huge enemy of mine. I need to take them down one by one." I pursed my lips to contain my anger. Jennie and Jisoo just looked at each other and sighed.

"Jennie, you will snipe the whole building. That's your job. Shoot everything that comes in my way. Monitor the whole area and make sure you look for patterns, signals, or anything. Jungkook's men will definitely track us down. His plan is to rob me. I know it." I demanded. Jennie nodded.

"This one's a bit dangerous. Do I need to call the girls?" Jennie asked. I looked at her and paused for a bit to think.

"I don't give orders that aren't dangerous, Jennie. But yeah, we need a back up for this one. Call Yeri and Irene. They will come with you and monitor the area. The three of you shouldn't let a blind spot." I ordered and Jennie obediently nodded.

"What about me? Should I pretend to be a rich heiress daughter of a business man like Rosé did?" Jisoo asked.

I looked at her, "Do we have a choice? My beloved husband killed Rosé so you will have to take over her job." I answered Jisoo.

I suddenly remembered those nasty things Jungkook did to Rosé and I unintentionally rolled my eyes at Jisoo out of anger.

"Tonight, at the auction, Jungkook and I will definitely arrive together and we'll act again as if we're the most perfect married couple that everyone's jealous of. V, Jungkook's right hand will surely be with us the whole time, so you'll only have to worry about the three other guys that Jungkook sent to do shit." I continued. Jennie suddenly furrowed her brows and looks pissed.

"That guy named V, I don't trust him. His face is even more untrustworthy." Jennie replied.

Hmm?

"I don't even trust the guy I'm married to, Jennie. Don't worry. Jisoo will be inside with me." I assured her and she nodded.

I don't know what kind of plan Jungkook is going to use against me. But I'll make sure the chips won't land where he thought they would.

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

After taking a shower, I went to the closet to change. A knock on the door abruptly stopped me.

"What is it?" I asked, putting on my white hoodie. V entered the room and took a sit in the couch.

"What's your plan?" He asked while pouring alcohol in a glass.

"What do you mean plan?" I asked back. He handed me a glass of whiskey. His brows furrowed.

"Are you kidding me? Jackson Wang will be at the auction. Your wife is definitely discussing a plan with her girls against Wang and you right now." V retorted.

I chuckled, "Let them go against each other. We're not planning anything. And Lisa's not laying a hand on me unless I make the first move. I'll attend the auction with my wife, bid and buy anything my eyes want, just don't let those two bother me at the auction. That's your job for tonight." I answered him and drank my glass.

"You're a bit unusual today. Is it about Jin and Jimin?" V asked.

That's just silly. Why would he think this is about Jin and Jimin's death? He brought that out of nowhere.

"Of course not." I chuckled.

"Let them earn and get everything they want. When that happens, that's the time where we take back everything. I want to see their faces when all their efforts and the things they earned suddenly disappear and gets taken by me, just like that." I snapped.

"Most especially my precious wife." I continued. I'm so excited to see her distorted face when she finally loses everything.

V smiled at the glass he's holding while putting his left hand on his pocket.

"Last night, you guys were pretty loud. Your sex drive is fucking beast, Boss." He chuckled.

"She's my wife." I replied while squinting my eyes. He just shrugged his shoulders and took a drink.

I was about to take a drink when I remembered something.

"Actually... I have a job for you. Do it at the auction." I said.

"Kim Jisoo, do something about her." I smirked. V lowered his head, bowing to me and finally left.

I know she's planning to use Jisoo on something.