CHAPTER 16: "KIM"

JENNIE'S POV...

"Hey!" Jisoo arrived at my hospital room holding a boquet of flowers.

"Hey." I greeted back. She sat on the empty seat beside my bed.

"Our boss just went to work today." Jisoo started and I nodded at her.

"Thanks for driving her to work." I said. She just chuckled at me which furrowed my brows a little. This weird bitch, is she drunk?

"Actually... Jungkook drove her." Jisoo answered. I didn't even know if I'm shocked or became more curious.

"Really? Huh. That's new." I said.

"Also that bouquet wasn't from me. V, that blonde hot dude told me to give it to you." Jisoo continued. I furrowed my eyes at her.

"He did? Did he told you why?" I asked back but she just shook her head.

"But he said to get well very soon." Jisoo added. I just shut my eyes close and sighed.

Kim Taehyung should stop pestering my life. Things will get worse if he keeps on doing things like this. It'll be harder for us.

"When will you have your surgery?" Jisoo asked handing me a slice of an apple.

"I'll get my tonsils removed tonight." I answered and she nodded as she stuff apple on her mouth.

"What's with you and apples?" I furrowed my brows as I ask her. Well, she always doesn't run out of apples whenever she visits a person or give it as gift.

"I like red." She shrugged.

I was about to open up another topic when my door opened entering a very intimidating person.

Jisoo immediately stood up and slowly puts her hand on her side where her gun was hidden.

"What a pleasant surprise, Ms. Kim. I believe you were at the auction?" Mr. Wang started as he bow at Jisoo.

Jisoo eyed me a worried look and I just signaled her to just go with it.

"Y-Yes. Were you there too?" Jisoo casually asked.

"I bought the famous Picasso painting that you also wanted to have." Mr. Wang answered. Jisoo immediately put on her smile.

"So you were Mr. Wang." Jisoo stretched her arms for a handshake and Mr. Wang immediately took it.

"I believe you haven't told us your name yet, Ms. Kim." Ms. Wang said.

"I-It's Kim Jiwoo. The heiress of Kim Enterprises." Jisoo said.

She's so pro. Well, Rosé was better but Jisoo can do it well too.

"It's nice to meet you, Ms. Jiwoo. I'm Jackson Wang of Wang Corp." And Jackson Wang kissed the back of Jisoo's hand.

"What a pleasant surprise to see you at the hospital, Mr. Wang." Jisoo said. Mr. Wang suddenly glanced at me and I just avoided eye contact with him.

The only reason he's here is if he found out that the painting was fake and we scammed his 15 Billion money.

"I would say the same to you, Ms. Kim. Are you, perhaps, related to Ms. Kim Jennie?" Mr. Wang asked while looking at me.

All I could do was restrain myself from getting shocked and nervous. Holy Shit, how did he know my name? And how did he know I'm here?

"I-I'm a friend of Lisa." Is all Jisoo could say. Mr. Wang seemed to believe it and nodded back at her.

"Oh. I'm a friend of Lisa, too. I just came by to visit her most loyal right hand guard." Mr. Jackson eyed me sending shivers down my spine.