CHAPTER 35: "UNSAVED"

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

"Time's up."

I rushed my way to Jackson and pulled the trigger. I shot him right in the chest.

But it was too late...

"LISA!"

I ran towards Lisa and caught her in my arms before she fell on the floor. Blood flowing down from her waist where she received the gun shot.

"Lisa! Lisa, don't close your eyes! Lisa! Baby!" I called as I cup her face.

"Stay with me, Baby! The ambulance is on it's way. Don't close your eyes!" I instructed as tears flow down from my cheeks.

"Mommy!" Jeongsan went to my side and held Lisa's hands.

Lisa struggled to keep her eyes open as I notice little air coming in and out from her mouth.

This made me sob even more as I watch the love of my life slowly shedding blood in my arms.

"Look! Our baby boy is here! You have to stay with him and take care of him!" I shouted.

"We still have to send him to middle school and highschool! A-And we still need to send him to college and watch him become whoever he wants to be! Baby, we still have a lot to teach him... Please... Stay with us." I shut my eyes close and bowed my head as I couldn't bare the pain of seeing my wife suffer.

The one I met seven years ago in Spain, the stolen bride I married six years ago in Seoul, the wife I chose to have a family five years ago, and my greatest love from when I met her until now.

Lalisa, don't go. Not now. Not forever.

I still haven't showed you how much I truly love you. I'm still not satisfied with the love I'm giving you!

Jeon Jungkook,

I vow to always love you with all my heart. My soul devoted to only you. My unconditional love for our future kids. Myself tenderly patient and will always be forgiving to you.

I vow to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed, and to share in the silence when they are not.

I promise to hold your hand every night and to never let us lose our spark. From this day forward you shall be first in my heart and our souls shall be together as one, never be apart.

"Baby, you vowed to never be apart! You see this? You vowed to me!" I shouted as I showed her our wedding ring in my ring finger.

She lifted up her hands, putting her palm on my cheeks. I looked at her as she slowly curved her lips with a smile.

I couldn't help myself but to cry even more, not even caring if it doesn't make me look like a man.

What's the point of being manly if my reason for doing so, is lying on my arms, fighting for her life.

"Lisa..." I sob as I held her hands on my cheeks and held them tighter.

NARRATOR'S POV...

Lisa wanted to speak but she couldn't. She wanted to hug him but she can't. She wanted to bring back time but it's impossible.

She placed her palm on her husbands face, feeling his warmth one more time.

And there, all went black.

HOSPITAL...

Jungkook, and the others waited outside the operating room, still wearing suits as Jungkook's white longsleeves was filled with blood.