CHAPTER 25: "SEOUL"

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV...

"You want me to what?" Jin couldn't believe his ears.

"Yeah. And he wants a headshot. So make sure don't miss." I said eyeing him.

"When did I ever miss?" He smirked.

We all packed our things and made our way to the airport, including Rosé of course.

Not mention but for the past 5 years, Jimin had a thing for Rosé. I always caught them making out in the kitchen, the hallway, balcony, inside the car, fucking everywhere, but I knew Rosé doesn't want any of it. It's just Jimin satisfying his needs by raping Rosé.

SEOUL...

We exactly arrived in Seoul at 2 am. I feel hella sleepy that I immediately flopped myself in the hotel bed we checked in.

I groaned at my uncomfortable self in bed. I'm still wearing a black suit---what bodyguards wear.

I stood up from the bed and was about to go straight to the comfort room when I heard someone called my name. A very familiar voice that I swear I won't ever forget.

"It's been a while, Kim. Tae. Hyung." Jennie said while standing in the corner of my bedroom beside the bedside table, holding a fucking double barrel shotgun.

That gun can totally blow off my whole face. Or even my head.

"Looking sexy as ever." I said.

I don't even know if she'll fall for that but I'm sure I pissed her off for the past 5 years.

"Oh look, I have 50 caliber double barrel shotgun. Fun!" She sarcastically said and she suddenly clicked the shotgun that startled me and immediately took a step back.

"Shit." I muttered to myself as she started walking towards me without pointing the gun.

"I wonder what happens if..." She slowly pointed the gun at me and I'M ALREADY SWEATING LIKE SHIT!

"I aCciDeNtALly pressed the trigger." She continued. I gulped twice---no thrice? Fuck, I lost count!

THIS BITCH IS REALLY GOING FOR IT! AND I'LL DIE HERE AFTER COMING BACK FROM AUSTRALIA WITHOUT EVEN PASSING 12 HOURS!!!

"J-J-Jennie... W-We can talk about this. Just put the gun down---"

"Down here then." AND SHE FUCKING POINTED THE GUN AT MY PRECIOUS CARGO!

I immediately covered my dick with my hands. I'd fucking willing to lose everything but this! I'm freaking out internally right now!

LESSONS LEARNED! DO NOT---I MEAN! NEVER! Ever mess with women who has Harley Quinn as their Spirit Animal! THEY'RE CRAZY!

"L-L-Look. What happened 5 years ago, I'M SORRY! OKAY?! SO LEAVE MY FUCKING DICK ALONE!" I screamed on the top of my lungs and my hands are shaking!

"Oh no, that won't do, honey. Your ugly dick is the main problem here. If it wasn't for you slamming me on bed 5 years ago, Lisa won't lose her son. And I wouldn't turn into a complete monster." She said while smiling as if it was the most natural thing to say.

And did she just called my dick ugly?! Hell! For her information, my dick is fabulous! Did she forget how she always begs me to put it inside her?! This wretched hoe.

"What the fuck do you want, Jennie?!" I finally asked.

"I want everything. Jeongsan, your plan, and... revenge." She answered and she once again held the gun tighter and directly pointed it on my dick.

"You know I'm not in the place to tell you that." I said.

"And you knew I wasn't in the place to tell you secrets 5 years ago either. So just like what you did to me, I'm gonna use you." Jennie looked at me with her cat-eyes that sent shivers.

"W-What do you mean by using me too? All I did to you was sex! And what you're doing now is clearly isn't sex!" I complained making her brows furrow in anger.

"Sex or not, It's all about using you, Kim Taehyung." Jennie answered. And now she's calling me by my real name!

"Wow, you still remember my name. Proves I'm someone you can't easily forget, kitty." I teased.

"How could I forget a fucker who owed me big time?" She tilted her head. 

I looked straight into her eyes and realized I can't change her mind. She's seriously going to blow my manhood off if I won't give her what she wants.

"If I could, I would! But telling you or not, I'm still going to die anyways so what's the point?" I said to her.

If I tell her where Jeongsan is and what are Jungkook's future plans, she's gonna spare my life but fucking Jungkook will burn me to ashes. So either way, I'm not gonna tell a soul.

"Then let me give you another offer, Mr. Kim." She said when she slowly put down her gun. I heaved a relief sigh after she did that.

"You can have my car, this gun, and..." She slowly walked towards me.

I took precaution and moved a little back. But she stepped closer, almost getting our lips touch.

"My body." She whispered with her warm breath that touched my nose.

I cussed to myself when I felt aroused. Her impact! For the past 5 years, I've never felt this. And Hell I want it now!

I going to apologize to Jungkook in advance if we happened tonight. Sorry Jungkook! Fucking hormones!

LISA'S POV...

"Have you seen, Jennie?" I asked Jisoo who's watching TV with Irene and Yeri. The three just shook their heads.

"She might've gone for some fresh air. Try calling her." Jisoo answered.

"I've been calling her for the hundredth time! She isn't answering." I complained. I'm getting impatient, I wanna throw my phone on the TV right now.

Where the fuck is Jennie?! It's almost 3 am!

"Chill, maybe she just went to the convenience store or somewhere." Irene said as she munch the popcorn in her mouth.

"Stand the fuck up and find her. Tell her to see me immediately." I demanded. They just all heaved a sigh and left me to find Jennie.

Where is she?! I need to discuss a plan to her!

*ding*

I was startled when my phone vibrated, indicating I have a new message. I looked at my phone and saw a text from... the fucking bastard.

Jeon Jungkook:
Lotte Hotel, tomorrow at 6pm.

I slowly turned down my phone after reading his text. He sure wants to kill me. I know it. But let's see who gets killed first.

"Jisoo." I called her on the phone and I can hear she's inside a car finding Jennie.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"I have a job for you."

●●●●●●●●●●●●

A/N:

Jinsoo rising in the next chapter ;*

Btw, thank you for all the comments! It motivates me a lot! And KILL WITH LUV finally reaches 4k readers! OMG, I don't deserve y'all T-T Thank you so much for the support! I'll do my best to make it better, hwaiting <3