CHAPTER 26: "SNIPER"

JIN'S POV...

"Are you guys ready?" I heard V in my earpiece walkie talkie addressing me and the others.

"Yeah." I answered while holding my sniper and pointing it on the restaurant of Lotte Hotel.

I was casually waiting for a signal and then V came in a voice.

"They're here. Jin." V called.

"Yeah, I got her." I said when I saw Lisa entering the restaurant with Jennie.

Hell! Why is it so fucking hot here in the rooftop?! It's nearly winter!

"Here comes Jungkook. Jeongsan is entering the restaurant. Jin! Wait for my signal." I heard V in the earpiece.

I turned on my snipe lazer and pointed it on Lisa's head where Jennie won't even notice.

I put my index finger on the trigger, geting ready to shoot her.

"On my count..." V said.

"3..."

"2..." My index finger on it's way to pull the trigger.

"1---- shit wait! JIN, HOLD YOUR FIRE! HOLD IT!" I was startled when V started panicking on the line.

My brows furrowed but still held the sniper.

"What happened?! What's wrong?!" I asked, still sniping Lisa and the lazer on her head.

"Turn your lazer off. Snipe Jungkook." V demanded and I did as he said.

I turned my lazer off and used the sniper to focus on Jungkook.

"Holy Shit." I said when I saw a red lazer on Jungkook's head too.

Someone is fucking sniping him too.

I looked around the rooftop and from not afar, I saw a girl... she was smirking at me beside the rooftop building I was in.

"Kim Jisoo." I muttered.

LISA'S POV...

Jennie and I entered the Lotte Hotel. I found no trace of Jungkook yet. A waiter approached us saying;

"Mrs. Jeon?" He asked. I nodded gracefully.

"Let me show you to your table, madame." He said and led me to a table, beside a glass window.

"Jisoo, do you see us?" Jennie muttered in the the earpiece walkie talkie.

"Yeah, I see you. Jungkook's on the parking lot now. Face on!" We heard Jisoo and we automatically turned our serious faces on.

Jungkook entered the restaurant holding the little boy's hands as they walk together like a boss.

Oh, my Jeongsan!

I immediately stood up and smiled at the kid. Instead of smiling back, my son furrowed his brows and took his seat beside Jungkook.

"Oh! The pretty madam in Spain!" He said while pointing at me.

I couldn't hide my smile when he remembered me even though he doesn't know I'm his mother.

"Hello, Jeongsan." I greeted him.

"Waaah! She knows my name, Daddy!" Jeongsan said while looking at Jungkook.

"Of course! How can't I know your name, I'm your mother." I said, my voice nearly cracking up as I try to stop myself from crying.

"No you're not. Daddy said my Mommy Lisa is the prettiest. And she has a cute—"

"U-Uh, that's enough. Show some manners. Her name is Lisa." Jungkook cut him off.