CHAPTER 8: "JELLY" (18+)

!!!WARNING!!!
Mild smut in this chap ;*
••••••••••••••

LISA'S POV...

We arrived at New Delhi and went straight to the accommodation ignoring all the reporters and paparazzis surrounding us.

[A/N: I'm not really good in explaining things so I'll just skip unnecessary infos.]

"Where do you buy your dresses?" He asked as I walk out of the closet of our hotel while wearing my black and white terno outfit.

I just rolled my eyes and started applying make-up on my face.

"Fuck this shit!" I heard him shouted as he couldn't tie a knot properly on his neck tie. Stupid shit.

He was about to remove his neck tie when I appeared in front of him earning a shock reaction. I held his neck tie and started to tie it properly.

"I'm not wearing it." He coldly said and removed my hands from my chest.

He then went to the closet to change. That 25 year old man couldn't even tie a knot. How much more of becoming a father?! Fuck his life.

BUSINESS EVENT...

"Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, this way please." A staff said while touring us inside a main hall of a five star hotel.

We arrived at a big door and the staff opened it. A long red carpet was placed in the center of the room. Bussinessmen and women turned their attention to us.

"You should've just wore a neck tie." I whispered to him as we walk on the red carpet.

I'm not saying he doesn't look good in his white turtle neck. Wearing a neck tie was just better.

"Why do you care about my outfit? I look good at everything." He said making me ignore him and smile at crowd. I got no interest on his shit.

"Is that... Bambam?"

"Omg, that's him."

"Bambam."

I turned around and saw Bambam casually waving and smiling at the crowd. Arrogant piece of shit.

"Well, look at him wearing a tie." I teased Jungkook making him frown in anger.

Bambam, just a meter away from us seems like he's going to greet us. Jungkook suddenly pulled my waist closer to him and greeted Bambam with his mischievous bunny fucking smile.

"H-Hey. That hurts." I tried removing his hands on my waist because he was gripping it too tightly. As if he'll listen to what I just said.

"Hey, Jk!" Bambam smiled back at him. Bambam then turned to me.

"It's nice to see you, Lisa. How have you been?" He asked casually and offered his hand for a shake. I smiled to him as sweet as I can.

"I'm good, Bam. It's been..." I took his hands and I left my words hanging because I couldn't remember the last time I met Bam.

"2 years." He continued. Oh right, the day I got married.

"How's your new girlfriend, Bam?" Jungkook suddenly pulled my hand from Bambams grip and intertwined them with his.