CHAPTER 21: "JEONGSAN"

!!!WARNING!!!
TIME SKIP
●●●

After 5 years...

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

AUSTRALIA...

"I can finally breathe!" V exhaled as he hoped down the car.

"Ah, I miss Seoul." Jin groaned. He got slapped in the nape by V which made him jolt.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Jin asked with an angry tone.

"It took me nine months to get you and Jimin out of that rotten dungeon and now you wanna go back?" V sarcastically asked. I just shook my head at the two arguing like a couple.

I left the six of them and went inside the mansion. Everything was successful.

After 15 years, Jeongsan will be the next CEO of JB Group. And I will do everything to maintain it that way. Even if it means killing my own wife.

"You're smiling like an idiot. Disgusting shit." I heard Jimin muttered beside me. 

He's the only one who isn't afraid of me at all. And I like that about him because he's fearless. Both Taehyung and him are the closest to me.

"You're breathing. Disgusting shit." I imitated him making him chuckle.

"Yah, show some respect. Atleast call me hyung, brat." He scolded as I only shook my head while chuckling.

I feel sorry and guilty for lying to Lisa again. But... I'm still the Jeon Jungkook. And I can't just let some stupid feelings destroy everything.

"Daddy!" Tiny footsteps rushed to me and gave me a tight hug even though he was hugging my thighs.

I couldn't help but smiled widely when I saw my son. He reminds me so much of Lisa. His eyes, his nose, his love for cats. He takes after his mom a lot.

"Yah, Jeongsan. You should stop clinging to your Daddy. You're a Big Boy now. Toughen up!" V entered putting his palm on Jeongsan's head.

"Uncle V!" And he gave V a hug too.

"Uncle V! I have a new toy car! Mommy and I went shopping together! Come on, I'll show you!" And Jeongsan grabbed Teahyung to who knows where.

The two disappeared in our sight while a figure approached me and Jimin.

"You're back. I already cooked dinner. Let's eat." Rosé casually called.

We all gathered to the dinning area waiting for the others while Rosé prepares the food.

"Jeongsan! Time to eat!" She called. Jeongsan immediately appeared together with V.

"Mommy! Let's buy more toy cars tomorrow! I want to have as big as Uncle V's car!" Jeongsan whined as he sat down in the chair holding his toy car.

I just smiled at the sight of my son growing up as a brat like me.

"You already have too many toy cars. And what did I say about playing infront of the table?" Rosé eyed Jeongsan like she was a real mother.