CHAPTER 41: "AIRPORT"

A/N:
!!!A LONG ASS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
•••

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

"CEO Jeon Jungkook of JB Group and CEO Lalisa bruschweiler of M Corporation shocked the business industry when both confirmed signing a divo-"

"Why the hell are you watching this?" Taehyung said while holding the remote after turning off the TV.

"Ask the TV." I asnswered, trying to sound okay.

"Shouldn't you be at the airport and bid your goodbyes?" He leaned on my desk.

"I might stop her if I go." I said and took something in my drawer.

"Here." And I handed him my black card.

"What do you want me to do with this?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm giving you my last order. And that is to distribute every penny on that card to all my men." I answerd in a calm voice.

His eyes widened, "W-What?"

"You heard me." I smiled at Taehyung. I stood up from my seat and held his shoulders.

"It's been a pleasure working with you, hyung." I smiled at him but he showed no emotion and just furrowed his brows.

I didn't wait for his reply and went straight to my room, our room. No, my room.

I closed my eyes as soon as I entered the room. Lisa's scent still lingered in every corner of my nose.

I went to the closet and felt a sudden pain upon seeing the other wardrobe empty.

I went to the comfort room and only one toothbrush was left. Only one bathrobe was hanging. And only one indoor slippers was on the floor.

I lied on the bed and caressed the other pillow. Her scent was all over the bed sheets. It smelled like her and her only.

Then a warm liquid escaped my eyes. I couldn't help but purse my lips, trying not to sob.

My ring finger felt naked.

If only I could bring back time... Evverything shouldn't have turned out this way.

Everything could've been perfect.

LISA'S POV...

I held Jeongsan in my hands as we walked pass the reporters in the airport with Jennie, Rosé, and Jisoo surrounding us.

"Why did you file a divorce?!"

"Is your son okay with the descision?"

"Mrs Jeon! Are you being abused?!"

"Miss Lalisa! Were you beeing cheated on?!"

"Did Mr. Jeon filed a custody?!"

My ears nearly bleed upon hearing all the reporters and their mics pointing directly at me.

"Open your eyes, baby. We're here." I told Jeongsan as we reach the door of the private jet.

Jeongsan slowly let go of my hand and entered the jet like a wild animal. Oh right, it's not his first time in a plane. And I remember Jungkook telling me that Jeongsan likes riding planes...

Jungkook...

Remembering his name makes my heart tighten a little. Guilt kept on getting on my mind as well as conscience.