CHAPTER 33: "ABDUCTED"

!!!WARNING!!!
CAR CHASE ACTION
••

LISA'S POV...

"Lisa. Lisa!" I heard Jungkook calling me from the inside.

But I ignored him and went straight to the parking lot. Before entering the car, I ripped my dress intentionally up to my thighs, making it look like a slit.

It's fucking tight and I have to make the kidnappers kneel down before me as I cut their heads off.

"Rosé." I called her in the phone while I enter Jungkook's car.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"Track Jeongsan. And tell me where the fucking place they kept him." I said starting the engine.

"On it." She said.

"And send Jisoo here in the auction. Jennie's hurt." I said one last time and ended the call.

Without hesitation, I stepped on the accelerator. Making a sound in the parking area because of the wheels.

 Making a sound in the parking area because of the wheels

Whoever you are, I'll find and kill you.

I ignored the cars honking at me for overtaking the lane and not following the speed protocol.

God Speed, my butt. I'm Satan and I don't do mercy.

"Lisa, you're just a mile away from the car. They're heading west." I heard Rosé on the phone said.

"What car?"

"Black Chevrolet Van. Plate number is JCW676." Rosé answered.

I didn't know if Jungkook's car is capable of 200km/hour but I did it anyways.

Sending the car almost flying in speed, I finally saw the black van with the exact plate number on it.

"Welcome to hell, fuckers."

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

"Lisa. Lisa!" I called her but she seemed like she didn't hear me at all and went out of the auction.

Other VIPs have their eyes on me. Others are whispering.

What the hell is happening?

I took my phone and immediately dialed V's number. But when I was about to dial the number, V called me instead.

"What---"

"Jeongsan got kidnapped! I'm trying to track him right now and they're headed to the west side of----" I ended the call.

Without wasting any time, I ran to the parking lot and saw my car already at a high speed with Lisa inside it.

Fuck.

I then saw a familiar car in the corner. Jennie's car, to be exact. I didn't waste any time and immediately entered the car.

I stepped on the accelerator, not even caring if it's 200 or 250km per hour.