CHAPTER 4: "JENNIE VS. V"

JENNIE'S POV...

The auction is going smoothly. Irene and Yeri haven't given me some news yet but we're still cautious.

Yeri is focusing on Jackson Wang, same goes to Irene. While my sniper is focusing on Ms. Lisa's direction. I'm observing that 'V' guy and Mr. Jeon.

It's been 30 minutes and the painting is already up. The bidding is a bit getting intense.

I saw Jisoo just casually doing her job. While Ms. Lisa is enjoying the situation, Mr. Jeon kept on competing with Jackson Wang.

And the final buyer is announced. Seems like Jackson Wang won the bidding. I held my earpiece to inform them.

"Irene, Yeri, the painting is sold. Keep your eyes on Jackson Wang and his men. I'll take care of Mr. Jeon." I said and both of them responded yes.

The bidding of the other items continued. Irene, Yeri and I are still holding our snipers from the rooftops of different buildings surrounding the area where the auction is held.

After few hours, the auction seems to be done. The items are now released. The papers or the contracts are now being distributed to those people who bought some items.

Ms. Lisa is holding two contracts, which means she bought 2 expensive items. While Mr. Jeon is signing three contracts.

Then my sniper turned to Jisoo and saw her walking out the room. Oh right, she needs to get out of the room immediately before someone finds out she's an undercover spy.

My sniper returned to Ms. Lisa and Mr. Jeon's direction. I noticed Mr. Jeon became quiet and just glancing at Ms. Lisa.

Something is not right.

I scanned the whole room and noticed that the guy who's always beside Jungkook is nowhere to be found. The guy named V.

I immediately put down my sniper and headed straight to the Auction.

"Look for V, Mr. Jeon's bodyguard. Tall, blonde, wearing a black suit and a black necktie. That guy is up to something! Tell me when you find him!" I spoke at the tiny microphone of our earpiece walkie-talkie while rushing to auction.

As soon as I entered the 6th floor of the auction building, I saw V pointing a gun at something.

I turned my head to the thing he was pointing the gun at and I saw Jisoo peacefully entering the elevator.

Holy shit! They plan to kill Jisoo next!

Before V could even press the trigger, I immediately took the chance and kicked the gun on his hands. He was shocked and his gun was thrown in the air.

"Jennie Kim, how have you been?" He turned and faced me. I clenched my fist and getting ready to punch his trash face.

I looked at Jisoo's direction and she's already in the elevator, on her way to the ground floor.

"Killing Jisoo will be your biggest regret." I glared at him. He chuckled lightly which is very annoying.

"Try me." He smirked.

I grabbed the knife that is placed on my right thigh and started attacking him.

Goddamnit! Why is he so good at dodging and predicting my attacks?!

He managed to hold my right hand and stopped my attack, "Wow, you're fast."

He looked at me directly while still holding my right hand and trying to stop me from stabbing his neck.

"But not strong enough." And he countered

Now, he's the one attacking me and I'm the one dodging and trying to stop his attacks.