15. FRAGILE LOVE

FRAGILE
LOVE

                             THE HOTEL BATHROOM was quite small and cramped, meaning taehyung's knees nearly touched the ceramic bathtub and raesun's back was pressed against the wall as she ran the dye through his faded red locks. he occasionally looked up at her, with a gaze full of something she could only call adoration, whilst she worked on his hair.

"stop looking at me like that," she mumbled, eyes flickering down at his face.

damn that handsome face.

"i can't help it," he smirked, then it dropped — why? "have you ever dyed your hair before?"

when she shook her head, the smirk came back for just a second, then disappeared again, "my parents didn't let me, said my hair couldn't look any better. apparently hair dye was too 'common', or something along those stupid lines."

at that he smiled, "well i think you look beautiful."

and damn that blush of hers too.

the heat creeped up on her out of nowhere, scorching her cheeks and tingling the back of her neck — why was she so bothered about his compliments? there was only one boy in her heart, she didn't have any spare room for more. if anything taehyung irritated her more than he made her happy, but recently, she had felt herself taking a liking to him that she didn't expect.

raesun cleared her throat, then shook her head. her eyes flickered down: his smooth tanned skin, warm eyes, thick peony lips that she could only curse herself for even looking at for too long.

i wonder what it'd be like to kiss this man, and immediately she winced at the mere thought. she stepped back from him, pulling off the gloves that came with the dye, "shut up and don't move, i'm just going to get a towel."

he nodded whilst she rushed to escape the stuffy bathroom, slamming the door shut and leaning against the cold wood.

was the love she had for jeongguk turning fragile? was taehyung going to be the thing that ruined them forever?

she hoped not. he didn't give her the same feeling jeongguk did, he didn't come with the same memories jeongguk gave her, he didn't compare to jeongguk's sultry ways. but she felt her stomach turn heavy whenever taehyung was around, her heart beating that slightest bit faster and her lips always pouting in hopes that something between them would happen.

"fuck's sake, what am i doing?" raesun whispered into the silence.

taehyung had planned to take her to a nightclub that night before meeting hoseok in the morning, and though she had a very bad feeling about what could happen, it didn't stop her from wanting to go.

and that was her down fall.