31. FUN DEMEANOUR

FUN
DEMEANOUR

JEONGGUK'S POV

                           RAESUN'S LAUGH WAS something jeongguk treasured, wanting to store it in the back of his mind and play it on a rainy say. the giggling beauty grinned up at him as he did a small dance to the radio's music, whilst dyeing her hair with the ruby dye. her dark roots had started to reappear and jeongguk hated the way she had pouted when staring at them in the mirror: that's what got them in that position, her sat on the toilet seat and him running the dye through her locks.

jeongguk shook his head when raesun let out a hearty laugh, "you nearly made me get it in your eyebrow, sweetheart, try and sit still for me."

"well stop dancing then!" she spoke through her laughter, trying to recover.

he rolled his eyes, "you're no fun. but if you don't stop moving, i swear to god i'll dye your brows."

"dare you to do it, go on—"

"babe, no, stop tickling me!"

"i just wanna see if you'll dare do it!" her small hands dug into his waist and he squirmed, his gloved hands raised to prevent himself from making a mess.

"oh come on," he scoffed, "when do i ever back down from a dare?"

"always, you big scaredy c— jeongguk!" he had rid his hands from the gloves and had immediately joined her tickling game, scrambling to reach her sensitive spots.

the two had finally let loose and was giddy as can be, her whines and laughs next to his ear to flood his mind with euphoria. it had eventually turned into a play fight amidst loud hip hop and teen love, until the bathroom door swung open to reveal a startled taehyung.

raesun was the first to freeze up, feet planted to the tile floor and panic flooding her face; jeongguk's laughter continued yet faded out when he saw the tanned male, his jaw locking in place. ever since his girlfriend returned from her recent drop–off with taehyung, she had grown awkward around the male — normally she wouldn't care for him, but she had suddenly taken up the habit of going silent whenever he appeared.

if something happened when they were alone on the job, jeongguk had no clue, but he knew raesun would tell if anything did in fact occur.

wouldn't she?

"uhm," taehyung cleared his throat, "hoseok's asking if you want him to drive your truck down to the gas station... said he'd top it up for you..."

jeongguk nodded whilst raesun sat back down on the toilet seat, "tell him it's no problem."

the other's eyes glanced at the paled girl before swiftly leaving, wariness to both their suspicious auras. despite jeongguk being curious as to why the pair had suddenly become uncomfortable, he shook it off with a scoff, pulling the gloves back on his hands, "stupid asshole. doesn't even know how to knock."

usually raesun would agree wholeheartedly; she bit the inside of her cheek as her gaze settled on the floor, "yeah... what an asshole..."

yeah ngl this is a filler but its the best i could do

so ik i said i was leaving like... a week ago?? two weeks ago?? i cant remember lmao

but im going to try just updating my works and forgetting about those negative thoughts

i apologise for letting yall down AGAIN but im gonna work on not going to the extreme next time i have low self esteem

also please excuse any mistakes lmao

lots of love,
starr.