07.

song for chapter- without me by Eminem
(put on repeat)

"why are you so happy?" asked Mark as his lips start curving upwards too. i just continued to smile like an idiot as i stared out the window of the passengers seat.

turns out that Mandy left last night after i fell asleep. before she went home she left me an Advil and water by my bed and called Mark. Mark came home late that night.

now he's driving me to school. even though i'm having the biggest hangover, i can't help but think about last night. we kissed. holy fuck. we kissed.

my happiness overpowered my confusion too much for me to over think. i just sat in my seat beaming like a idiot.

we pulled up to the school and after saying our goodbyes, i headed into school. as i walked to my locker i noticed everyone was staring, causing my smile to slowly fade.

faint whispers were heard as i put in the combination to the metal door. "how's the hangover Richie?" i heard.

i turned to see Julia, Olivia, and Mandy all walking towards me. "just fine until i heard your antagonizing voice," i replied.

"we know what happened," Julia whispered, leaning in my face. before she could get too close i pushed her face away from me.

"oh you don't want a kiss?" asked Olivia. i looked towards her, eyebrows furrowed.

and then it hit me.

fuck that bitch.

i turned my attention to Mandy, shooting her a smirk. i quickly put my bag into my locker before shutting it and turn back to the Mean Girls.

"oh Miss Julia, whatever do you mean?" i press. in the corner of my eye i see Mandy all nervous and shit. two can play bitch.

"oh nothing...i just thought you wanted a kiss...like you basically shoved yourself at Mandy," Julia replied.

"and how would you know this?"

"she told us so."

"did she tell you that she kissed back? mind you i was drunk and she was not."

"i felt bad for you," Mandy chimes in. though her sympathy is nowhere to be seen and her 'lovey-dovey' act is traded with her bitchass attitude.

"felt bad for me?! for what?!" i scoff now looking at her.

"you were fucking drunk! you were crying and screaming! crying because your daddy hurt you! and oh...big brother wasn't there to save the princess in distress," Julia says in a baby voice as she walks in between Mandy and i.

"now tell me 'Richie,' if Mandy kissed you back, why does she like guys? i mean shes fucked the whole football team," she adds as Milo, captain of the football team, comes from behind Mandy and swings his arm over her shoulder. not only that but he adds a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"i don't know, you tell me," i say blandly, shrugging my crossed arms CLEARLY not bothered by this. or so they think.

deep down my heart was hurting and tearing in half. but they couldn't know that.

"oh my fucking gosh! can't you get it through your head that no one likes you?! not your brothers, not your druggie dad, and CLEARLY not your dead mom," Julia yells, obviously triggered by me shrugging it off. but no. boyyy did she have it coming. my mom was a soft spot.

and these bitches were about to find out. not only were these girls gonna find out, but the big crowd in the hall surrounding us was gonna watch.

with a sarcastic smile on my face i decked Julia right in the nose. holding her nose she falls back. before pummeling her on the ground, i elbow Olivia in the stomach and push her away.

with her out of the way, i drop down to the floor and straddle Julia. throwing multiple punches. many people started recording, some gasping, some cheering me on.

i got my reputation from my brothers. every single one of them often got in trouble for fighting in school. and them NOT being bitches, they always won.

i'm gonna carry on that trait.

once i have succeeded to give this bitch a black eye, busted lip, and broken nose, i finally get off of her.

i get up and walk towards Mandy and slam her against the lockers as i hold her neck. of course i don't choke her but i hold her tight enough to scare her.

"you fucked up Lance. i'm not gonna beat your ass physically but i'm gonna make sure you regret opening your big mouth," i say through gritted teeth.

her breathing gets heavy in fear since she just watched me beat the shit out of her friend. her brown eyes swirled with fright.

i smirk at her vulnerable state. "since you 'like guys,' maybe you should keep a dick in your mouth. that ought to shut you up," i add before letting her go.

i wipe of my bloody knuckles on her white tube top and smile before walking to the doors of school.

like i said. two can play.