13.

song for chapter- stare at each other and fall in love by daniela andrade
(put on repeat)

Rachel's POV-

we just lay there like the first night. legs  and arms tangled. our faces centimeters apart. "i'm sorry," i apologize, my lips grazing hers in the process.

"for what?" she questions softly. her eyes flutter open, broadcasting her beautiful soft brown eyes.

"for pushing you away," i whisper against her lips. my eyes flutter shut as she presses our foreheads together, noses touching, lips closer than before.

"well i'm holding you here now aren't i?" she responds. i don't answer. i just appreciate this moment together as the soft music plays in background.

how convenient, i think to myself.

"look at me," she breathes out. i obey by opening my eyes slowly to stare at here beautiful face. my breath hitches at the affect she has on me.

she runs her hand slowly down to the back of my thigh, pulling me closer than i thought was possible. i do the same to her as well pulling her torso closer.

"i love you," she whispers against my lips before connecting them.

they move slowly and passionately together. the kiss becomes into a love filled make out. the sound of our hearts beating at the speed of light fills the room as we grasp onto each other for dear life.

she repeats her actions from the first night by tugging on roots of my hair as i take lead and start kissing along her jaw. i make my way to her neck leaving soft and needy kisses, searching for her sweet spot.

her breath hitches as i kiss along the side of her neck below her left ear. my arms snake around her waste as i suck and kiss around her neck, marking her with hickeys.

her light moans get interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door making me groan in annoyance.

i place one last soft kiss on her soft swollen lips before getting up to open the door. i open the door and see a happy Aunt Lucy standing there.

my mouth drops as i stand there speechless. i turn back around and give Mandy a look telling her that i'll be right back. she nods in response before i close the door, stepping out into the hall.

"h-hi," i stutter in complete shock.

"hey girly, how ya doin?" she asks with no care in the world at all.

"well my life isn't all cupcakes and rainbows but today's been pretty good," i refer to Mandy.

"what are you doing here?" i ask her though i don't mean to sound rude.

"i just came to visit and check up on things," she sighs.

"no offense Aunt Lucy but right now isn't the best time," i reply respectfully.

"and why's that? your dads not here, all your brothers are here."

"with all do respect Aunt Lucy but that's my point. we're fine. my dad's not here because he's in rehab which means we don't have to worry about anything. my siblings are getting along fine."

"what about you?"

"um my life's been shit but today's been a bit better then the others," i answer awkwardly.

"do you need to come stay with me?" she asks concerned.

"no not at all," i assure her.

she nods before walking back into the kitchen to talk with my brothers. i sigh before walking back into my room and making my way back to my bed after closing the door.

i cuddle back up to Mandy as close as possible, holding her tight. "i love you," i whisper before pecking her cheek with a gentle kiss.

"i love you too," she says in return. i rest my head on her chest, hearing her heartbeat. i smile to myself, loving the soothing rhythm. "what's does this mean for us," she questions cautiously.

i bring myself back to eye level with her and press my forehead against hers as i tangle my fingers in her long blonde hair. "what do you want?" i whisper against her lips before kissing her bottom lip gently. 

"i want to be with you," she replies as i kiss her top lip. i pull away from her lips in order to look in her eyes.

"well then, be mine," i demand softly. a smile spread across her lips as she replies with "do i get an option?" she chuckles delicately.

"no. be mine Mandy," i kid. she giggles before pressing a kiss on my neck and saying "i'll be yours."