♡What exactly is little space♡

So.... recently I've been asked to break down little space and I decided to put this as a chapter in my book because ya know... to enlighten people..🥰 while my PS4 Is being booty and my daddy isn't up yet I think🧐 she just may not be talking to me but this isn't new. Anyways

The difference~

Ok so, I know there are technically two different little spaces there's age regression and DDLG for the people who don't know what DDLG stands for, it stands for Daddy Dom little girl which is a category in BDSM which is a kink so basically DDLG is a kink, that's why a lot of pages who are ddlg related are all 18+ because there are no minors in kink and they get really mad if you do try to follow them they will try to block you if your not of age.

But you have the SFW side of being a little which is a aggressor and that basically is when somebody reverts to a child-like state of mind, often as a coping mechanism for things like PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. Basically age regressors are more at-peace and worry-free whilst in "little space" (A term for when one is in said mindset). These people simply need breaks from the stress of being old and often have a childish personality even outside of regression (Though sometimes it's not as obvious). We learned some what about it in psychology and it's basically something for people to cope with mental health issues.

While some people think age regression is ddlg it's not because sometimes ddlg is sometimes NSFW and sexual sometimes.

So if your not of age and you still wanna have that little space, age regression if your you there are a lot of people who've I've met over the weekend who are age regression Littles and I love it a lot they are so nice but they are very particular about NSFW pages interacting with their Pictures and following them.

Anyways... just a small little enlightenment on the whole DDLG and Age regression little space 🥰

Anymore questions feel free to pm me love bugs 💕

Bye bye!!!

-Smallbunni💕