♡Tippy tips for new caregivers♡

Tips for new caregivers!

☁️ *Becoming a caregiver/daddy/mommy for the first time can be difficult. Learning how to be a caregiver as well as learning your littles individual characteristics while little can be frustrating. All littles are different!*

☁️ **Get to know your little** *What puts them into little space? What little space foods do they like? What don't they like in little space? Do they use a pacifier, a bottle etc? When do they need little space? What are their boundaries? Do they like having rules? How old is your little? (little age) Questions like this are what you should ask in order to understand your little better!*

☁️ **Show then you care** *Make sure you give your little as much love and affection you possibly can, especially when they are in little headspace (they could be extra needy in headspace). Even if your busy let your little know that you are! So they don't go worrying about you!*

**Extra tips**

☁️ *Open juice boxes and bags for them, tell them to hold the juice carefully so it doesn't spill.*

☁️ *Reach things for them that would be too high, it's dangerous allowing your little to climb up to grab things, they could get hurt!*

☁️ *Know the names of all their stuffies! And know which ones are most important to your little!*

☁️ *Always know where their paci is, so you always have it on hand*

☁️ **KNOW WHEN TO BEND THE RULES** *As a caregiver you need to learn to know when to bend the rules, they don't need to be punished every single time they break a rule. A warning or a telling off should just about do it for some littles. But after so many warning a punishment could be gladly given.*

☁️ *Give warnings to a little, two or three before you go through into a punishment. This is only fair as going straight into a punishment isn't that good. For example, you gave a Bedtime rule to your little. It was 10 minutes past their bedtime and they still aren't asleep. You give them a warning, etc. After their warnings are ran out then you a punishment could be given.*

—————
I'm a very bored bean so here ya go!!

UwU how are you guys?

I have pre-School work would you guys like to see it? Because I get it every day well every weekday and I do it.. and turn it in and get a sticker ☺️

-smallbunni🧸🍼💕