♡For caregivers that are really busy♡

As you know...

I have a daddy and.. she sometimes have to work a lot of the times.. and I be alone but I understand that my daddy has to work so..

My daddy is a wonderful daddy and she does a lot of good things, just because she doesn't always talk to me Dosent mean she's a terrible daddy, she's learning how to be a great daddy so it takes time and I love her equally...

Anywho...

I decided to write this because I'm bored and I feel really bad so I'm trying to do something to keep my mind of things...

And also I am in and out of little space.. for things.. anyways...

———————————
While you are away🧸💕

🍼•Pick out their favorite Disney movie to watch so they can stay in little space.

🍼•Call them by her little names. (Ex: princess/Prince, babygirl/ baby boy, kitten, etc.)

🍼•Give them a chore or a list of chores to do while you're gone so they feel like they're being a good little and useful.

🍼•Refer to yourself as daddy/mommy whenever texting or talking on the phone.

🍼•Send them pictures of yourself. We always love seeing our Caregivers.

🍼•Buy them something while you're out. Doesn't have to be expensive, maybe a $1 toy.

🍼•Make they're taking care of themselves . Ask them if they brushed their teeth or taken a bath.

🍼•Reassure them that you still love her and that you are always there for them. Remind them that you're busy.

🍼•Let them wear one your shirts or hoodies while you're gone. We love wearing our Caregivers clothes.
———————

Just some things... that...ya know...you can do for your little just to make them feel like they aren't alone.. especially if they don't have little friends or any other caregivers to watch after them while they are in little space.

Thanks for reading, loves.

-Smallbunni💕🧸