3

Y/n's POV

After I got home from my long night walk, I went and took a shower. I needed to get ready for work. Even though I have decided to go through with the auction, I needed to act like nothing has changed. My mother would not be happy if she knew what I was going to do.

Once I took a shower and got dressed, I headed to my first job at the cafe. Once I got to the Dionysus cafe, I made myself a strong cup of coffee. I was tired since I didn't get any sleep. 

Throughout the day, I made sure I kept busy so I didn't feel exhausted. Thankfully the cafe was busy all day. I was running around all day serving food, making drinks, and cleaning tables. The end of my shift (4pm) came quickly. 

I left my job and headed to the building where the auction was to take place. To say I was nervous is a huge under statement. I could feel myself shaking on the inside as I entered the building. 

I showed the guard the card at the door and he pointed me to the elevator. He didn't say a word so I wasn't sure if I am supposed to go up or down. I got into the elevator and there were no buttons. The elevator closed and began to descend. 

Once the elevator opened there was a dark hallway

Once the elevator opened there was a dark hallway. I wanted to run back to the elevator and go home but I knew I had to go through with the auction. I walked down the hallway and opened the door at the end. 

I walked through the door and walked up to the desk. The woman behind the desk didn't say anything. She didn't even look up at me. "Um. Excuse me. I am here to participate in the auction." I said meekly. 

"Fill out this form." The woman said dryly. I looked at the form and began to fill it out. I wrote my name and that I was wanting to auction myself. Once I was done I handed the form back to the lady. The entire time the woman didn't look up at me. 

It wasn't long before a woman came from the door behind the desk. "Ms. Y/l/n" The woman said. I nodded my head and she motioned for me to go with her. I followed her through the door and down another long dark hallway. 

"So you are here to auction yourself. Here is how it works. You will be given a change of clothes. I will warn you. The clothes are revealing. Next, when it is your turn, you will be escorted to the stage where the auction will begin. The buyers will bid on you. If no one bids then you leave. You could try to come back an other day but usually if no one buys you on the first day, no one will buy you on the other days. If you are bought then you will have some time to write a letter to your family and then you will go to your buyers home. Any questions?" The woman said.

"So I won't get to say goodbye to my family in person?" I asked. "No. The risk of you running after you get the money is too high." The woman said. I nodded. I didn't like that I could not hug my family goodbye but I couldn't do anything about it. 

"Ok first go into the bathroom and take a shower. There will be a robe next to the stall. Once you are done, put the robe on and come back out here." The woman instructed.