17

Y/d's POV

After I visited Momo, I went to meet up with Youngjae. I need his help to keep Y/n away from Min Yoongi. I will not let that brat taint my first born.

I walked into Youngjae's house and found him in his office. "How's your daughter?" Youngjae asked when he saw me come in.

"She is getting better. She should be going home soon." I said. "That's good. But something tells me that something else is up." Youngjae said as he put his papers down.

I sighed. I could never hide anything from Youngjae. "You won't believe who I met at the hospital." Youngjae raised his eyebrows. "I met Mr. Min Yoongi. And to make it even better; it looks like he and my oldest daughter are in a relationship." I said.

"You mean my nephew, Min Yoongi?" Youngjae asked. I nodded in response. "I do not want him near my daughter. I have seen what his father is capable of and I know that it is only a matter of time before he takes over." I said.

"So what exactly are you going to do about it?" Youngjae asked. I was hesitant to ask Youngjae for help. It wasn't that I was afraid of him but I did not feel like I should ask him for help. "I was wondering if you can give me some advice on how to get her away from him?" I said.

"How about I just help you get her away from Yoongi. You have done so much for me in the past. Let me help you out this time. Plus this way I can use this as an attack against Hongbin." Youngjae said.

"But Yoongi doesn't participate in Hongbin's illicit business. Will Hongbin care if we attack him through Yoongi?" I asked.

"Maybe and maybe not. Regardless what matters is that we save your daughter from Min Yoongi." Youngjae said.

He was right. In the end, I didn't care if Hongbin cares but I knew Yoongi would. He may persuade his dad to fight Youngjae. Hongbin robbed Youngjae and now it was time to hurt Hongbin's family.

Y/n's POV

I hated that I had to go back home. I didn't want to leave my family, especially since Momo was still in the hospital.

Hoseok had mentioned that I could come back to visit my family but I didn't ask Yoongi to confirm it. I didn't want to have my hope shattered if he says no.

On the way home, Yoongi spent most of the time making conference calls. I sat in silence as both him and Hoseok worked. I felt bored as we drove home.

Due to last nights activities, I was tired. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV

Even though I didn't work for only two days, there was still a lot of work that I had to catch up on. On the ride home, Hoseok and I began to work. I could tell Y/n was bored as we conducted business but I had to do it.

At some point Y/n fell asleep. The stress from seeing her father all of a sudden must have worn her out. I gently pulled her down so her head was now resting on my lap.

I will admit it was hard to work when Y/n was sleeping on me. She always looks so perfect when she sleeps.

I was talking to the various companies and normally I would feel stressed from having to catch up but somehow I was shockingly relaxed. I didn't realize that I was caressing Y/n's hair and it relaxed me as I worked. This woman is truly something.

We were almost home when Y/n began to wake up. I had just ended my phone call and decided not to make the next one till we got home.

"How long did I sleep for?" Y/n asked as she sat herself up. "About an hour. How did you sleep?" I asked. "Fine. Sorry I fell asleep on you." Y/n said.